• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which would you choose?

michele

☮ & ♥
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    it's hard to make a desicion between my two favourite pokemon - chimchar and chikorita.
    but, being the fire-type lover that i am, i'll have to go with chimchar.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Probably Misdreavus (pain split could either be a murderer or a lifesaver if you think about it), Horsea, Ralts (male of course), Combee (female of course) and just for the hell of it, Snubbull.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I'll stick to the original starters of Jotho and pick Cyndaquil. I love everthing about it, the type, attacks and evo line. 8D Typhlosion must make a very huggable teddybear. (minus the occasional Flaming outburst on it's back) XD But I'm sure they can control it. I mean, Typhlosion in the Raikou Special could (it was so adorable 8D) and Ash' Cyndaquil could as well. The only Cyndaquil who couldn't was the one Elm had in the first Jotho Episode. ô_o

If I had to pick a Pokémon which isn't a starter, it'd be Shinx or Larvitar. :3
    Maybe Trapinch, since I like Flygon... or Houndour (Houndoom <3)...
    There are some more I like, but Cyndaquil would be my first choice.

TheOnlyAoA

Super Pokémon Nerd
    Years
  • One of my favourite Pokémon is Vulpix, even though it may not be that brilliant. I got a Shiny once and ever since then they have been my favourite Pokémon.

Well, there are others I would consider, but right now, Vulpix.

Years
  • If I could choose one Pokemon to be my starter it'd be Pidgey.
    Pidgey has always been one of my favourite Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    I would probably go for a Whismur, because I have always found its final evolution, Exploud, rather cool.

Another pick of mine would be Spheal, because it's a pretty adorable ice-type Pokemon, and its evolutions are both very strong and have rather good HP stats.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    magikarp he is so awsome

lololololololool

just kidding i love sandshrew as my starter

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    I'm gonna go with Charmander even if it isn't my favorite, just for the nostalgia. Trying to beat Misty's Bubblebeaming Starmie with a Charmeleon that has Mega Punch was fun.

Father Ash

Born from the fire.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    That's easy. Spinarak. Ariados has been my favourite pokémon simply because it's awesome and it was the first pokémon I ever raised to level 100 without it ever being KO'ed.

Back