• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which would you rather have?

Which?

• HeartGold and SoulSilver (English) TODAY

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • $125

Votes: 42 50.6%

• Total voters

Moskau

Oh, dear...
Years
  • The money. Set aside the amount to buy HG when it comes out, and pocket the rest. I'm still content with Platinum, so I can be a little more patient.

Psyrose

I Want Ur Soul
    Years
  • HG SS English Today because i really don't want to wait months to finally get them D:

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    GIMME MONAH.

In all honesty, I'd pick the cash. We're tight with money here, and I wouldn't mind a little extra.

I can wait a few months.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I'm sorry, I can wait. I'm too busy during the school year for Pokemon. I can gain money with the $125.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • The money-

Sorry, but I really could use the extra cash. (all the money I have now is going towards gettting both games, and the guide, AND the updated Pokedex)

Halberdier

Solver and Stabber
    Years
  • The official English release of the games today would bring a lot more joy and satisfaction.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Obviously the money... I can wait two months to get my English copy of Heartgold.

And with the $125 I can buy several new games.

Harumi Fujyoshi

Ichiban fujyoshi desu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    Moneyz!
    I'm only gonna buy one game (still not sure which) and then I'll have some money left to help me save for my awesome (but expensive) gothic lolita dress.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I'd take the games. I'd buy both the games anyway, so meh. And I like having more than one of everything. For example, two Red Gyarados, two starters, two sets of Legendaries for each game, etc.

KopaKura

Soul searcher
    Years
  • Definitely the $125/£108, as it could help keep me occupied until HGSS does come out. ;D

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I'd go with the game.
    My job pays enough so I don't really need the $125

Back