• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whitney's Young Trainer Academy (PG-14 || SUs Closed)

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
  • So the demons were the funny sandwich-fetching pokemon? That made...

Kosh looked down into the bag again. Yep, definitely no demons in there, just a chubby lil pokemon munchin on a sandwich. Ah well, better safe than sorry.

"So, I heard that you're an aspiring Professor. What's it like?" Kaya said next to her. Kosh wondered.

Were there evil scientist professors? That'd be weird. Genetically cloning pokemon, and using them for their own evil purposes. Now that she thought about it, she recalled a tale she heard long ago from a traveling trainer, about a creature created by Team Rocket.

But she couldn't remember the name of the pokemon. She screwed up her face in concentration, but finally let her breath out in a puff of frustration. Her eyes came back in to focus to see Kaya's growlithe- Apollo- sauntering off a few feet. He was seriously cute.

Behind her Kipper and Pip were getting testy. They weren't quite used to standing around this long listening to people talk-- they were runners after all. Even when Kosh was talking to other trainers that passed through back home, she'd usually let the two run off to do a few laps around the house or peck around in the grass. Adjusting to life here was going to be difficult for them...

She realized all at once that she hadn't been paying attention to the conversation. She tuned back quickly, trying to figure out what she'd missed without seeming noticeably lost.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
  • Sarah stared down at the candy wrapper, mildly disappointed. She'd kind of started to hope that it would be some kind of super awesome treasure, but oh well. At least this boy seemed to be nice, and the aipom was totally adorable. Hopefully she'd be able to get to pick it up and snuggle it once they all became friends.

She nodded along with what Joe said, but then blinked in surprise, glancing up at him. "You have a shiny box? What on earth is a shiny box? Oh, um, and I'm Sarah," she said, taking his hand and giving it a hearty shake. "And this is Princess," she added, seeing the nidoran start to sniff Ai-ai. "Nice to meet the both of you! I take it you're here to become awesome at pokemon battles?"

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • Joe smiled. "In order of your questions: yes, it's a box that I keep shiny things that Ai-ai finds, or at least the most recent ones, it's great to meet the both of you and my mom thinks it'll help my training if I become a better pokemon battler. 'Sides, I get to see more of Jhoto and maybe even the world as a whole and if Ai-ai gets stronger, who am I to complain?" he asked as he watched his energetic aipom roll around Princess. It was either an attempt to impress her, or see how good she was at keeping up. Either way, it was fun to look at.

"Your nidoran sure is cute. I'd pet her, but the last time I tried that with a nidoran, I woke up in a hospital," he said with a slightly sheepish grin on his face. After all, it WAS techically his fault that the nidoran jabbed him, but at least he learnt his lesson!

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • "Not yet," Darin said slowly. "But if he starts putting the creeper moves on her I might have to get all scary dad and start cleaning my gun. Not to shoot him with, mind. I could never hurt a living thing." Caleb chuckled silently, watching Indolent curl into a ball and cuddle up against the still rather confused Rodney. Caleb cheerfully continued the conversation, saying "Looks like you won't get the chance. Indolent himself is still too innocent."

Caleb then quieted, wondering how to continue the conversation until he came up with random small talk! "A flareon, huh? I personally would prefer a leafeon," Caleb said, trying to buy time until he had to get a room in the school, "Leafeons are just so tranquil, being part plant, and all." Caleb wasn't sure that really created more conversation so he opened a new topic.

"This is my hometown, though the gym is one of the parts I don't favor much. Come to think of it the Magnet Train isn't that favorable either. Way too loud," Caleb said, opening a new topic. He then added, "I'm an only child, though sometimes I wish I had siblings simply so my parents weren't so intense about passing down their beliefs."

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • OOC: Huzzah, I'm back~!
    IC: So this boy is a 'budding pokemon professor' huh? Bianca thought to herself. That was pretty cool; not many people traveled the route of the professor. It was nice to meed someone who was.

"Well that's pretty cool. I haven't met many- if any -pokemon professors in my life. And all the one's I've heard of have some kind of tree for their last name... weird huh."

Bianca felt kind of awkward saying that, but it was a start at least.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    OOC// Ok, sorry for not posting, I had a lot of exams in one week and the revision is being layed on heavily. I now only have 2 exams left and they are ages away. So, lets post.

BIC//
    James laughed. "I don't think I am particularily good at making sandwiches. Ninji just likes eating them thats all." He looked down at the sleeping nincada. Ninji was completely different to most nincadas. "They are supposed to be sustained by drinking water from roots so I have no idea why Ninji likes my sandwiches. Elm was interested in that and wants weekly letters."

"Being a Professor is like being anyone else except you tend to be interested in learning about pokemon in more depth." James said. It was true, although he was mostly interested in finding more about Lucario and Riolu. "Elm is mostly researching Shedinja now. Not a lot is known about them and thats his reason for researching." James paused. He was making Prof. Elm sound like some uncaring person. Most people knew him to be kind hearted though so he hoped they would see that side of the words.

"I doubt I will be very famous, I just hope to increase the bank of knowledge on pokemon. It is a bit odd with all the names. I don't think it is compulsary but it may help with memory." He said. He looked down at Ninji who was waking up. James thought about what he knew about Shedinja. They appeared with travellers when a nincada evolved and they were very protective of Ninjasks. That was about it. James looked at Ninji who was now finishing the sandwich. "I wonder when he wll evolve." James muttered before realising that he had spaced out again.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • "I've heard that some pokemon don't evolve at all," Kosh said, trying desperately to show that she'd been paying attention. "I once met a girl with a kangaskhan, and she said it would never ever evolve. It had a baby that was so cute!"

Kosh brought her hands up to her face, grinning broadly.

"I've often wondered if Kipper and Pip will evolve. Do you guys know anything about doduo? Do they evolve into anything exciting?"

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • So the boy wanted to learn more about pokemon; that's why he became a professor. That seemed like a good reason to Bianca, pokemon were so mysterious so it was always fun to learn something new about them. For a moment Bianca wondered if she would discover anything new by traveling with Fusion, for unown were after all, unknown. Just then, Bianca's thoughts were interupted by Kosh, who asked about the evolution of her doduo.

"Oh, I've seen a trainer with an evolved doduo before." Said Bianca. "Doduo evolves into dodrio, which has big feathered crests on its head and a feathered tail. And dodrio has three heads instead of two; you may have to think of a third nickname if your doduo ever evolves."

Bianca hoped that her words would be informative to Kosh; she always liked to help others.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • Kosh's jaw dropped. Three heads? She stole a glance back at Kipper and Pip, before coming back to look at Bianca in disbelief. That was crazy!

"R-r-really? Another whole head?! That's some serious magic!"

She whipped around and hugged Kipper and Pip tightly at the same time. The idea of a third head scared and excited her at the same time. She loved Pip and Kipper just the way they were, but change was always fun.

She opened her eyes and looked at the others sheepishly.

"Guess going to school will be good for me huh? These are the kind of things that are important to know I suppose..."

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • Kaya laughed. The group was getting along very well.

"Me too. I think I'll be able to learn a lot more now that I'm away from home."

She looked at Pip and Kipper. The two heads had the same expression as their trainer. Pip had a look of delight on his face, clearly enjoying the thought of more company. Kipper was the complete opposite. Kaya felt a sense of dread emanating from him.

Hmm...Apollo's been really quiet. I wonder what he's doing...

Kaya scanned the area, looking for her wandering pokemon, but at the same time listening to the conversation.

Back