• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who are you?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • I'm not that much of an active person in PC though, so I doubt anyone knows my previous username. I have only changed my username once just so you know.

I was actually considering on changing it to Mi10tic_Fan, my normal online alias, back when name changes were available. But when I wanted to change, the thread decided to close on me.

So now in PC I am using a name that I now use as my online alias, Illusione-Tempus. Seeing how hard it is to type, or how hard to come up with a nickname, I'm considering on asking people to use my real nickname "Candy" to call me

Problem is, if there's a user that is using the username "Candy", we'll all be pretty much confused. I need a good nickname for myself.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I will always be known as Megan because of Meganium, or Meganium90. Even though I've gone through many name changes, people still call me Megan or Meganium everywhere.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • "The Void" defines the darker side within me, and how little a lot of people actually don't know about me. I was a bit more known as "dragon" though, but I'm sure that will change.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • Phantom. Phan.

I've been using it for years and years now. Just finally got the damn numbers removed after my name, such a happy day.

IRL most people call me Ash, but there are even people who call me Phan or Phantom irl.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've went through dozens of name changes, but I don't know... most people here still seem to know me as Perdition Haze. Had that username for almost a year and half, though, so that might explain why, haha.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I've never really associated or identified with any particular name. I can never settle on one name (or theme even) for some reason. I've used about 9 different names during my time in the internet world, and none of them have quite clicked the way it has for some of the other people here. I also don't think I've been on PC long enough for anyone to associate me with a certain name or nickname. I'd like to find that one name that is so "me" sometime....

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I started here as Xilfer and I shall be Xilfer forevermore. The only reason I changed it slightly was to remove the '123' at the end, which I don't even remember why I added. Nobody ever addresses me by my full name 'Xilfer123' anyway, so it was just pointless.

Most people just shorten it to 'Xil' but some people like 'Xilfy' as well. You know, the usual shortenings.

Coincidentally, Xilfer happened to be the name of one of the bosses in a hack game called Pokemon Ruby Destiny, I believe. I swear on my life I did not steal it. Seriously. It was a weird coincidence. >_>

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Even though I am known as Judge Mandolore Shepard, the part of my username that I identify with most is "Mandolore." This is because I have been using that part of my username on internet forums since August of 2009 when I first joined an incarnation of SuperSkarmory Forums as Mandolore Great.

Years
  • Some people on Trade Corner still call me flare, because when I first came to that IRC chat I was flareblitz37, they did when I was Crackle and they still do now. But I like this username the most personally.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Most people call me Lapras after my first username (Lapras*) so that's who I consider myself! I mostly changed my username for aesthetic purposes, I really didn't like the asterisk. Didn't expect people to really call me Altairis, and nobody really does anyway.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Even though I miss Curious. I much prefer curiousnathan and I definitely think it's more me. I'll probably switch to something else in the near future, but to what who knows. :)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Even though I do really like this username, Slayr231 will always be my default username. Once I'm able to change my name again, I'm switching back. It has a neat story behind it, I think, and it represents me pretty well. Sometimes I try to act intimidating or tough, but there's just something inside of me that keeps me like a puppy. Kind of like how Slayer is kind of tough, but when you drop the "e", it becomes more of a joke than anything else.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Only Zeffy and Andy call me Minzy and that's rarely. If I'm referred to by a username, it's Ante, from Antemortem. Otherwise, I'm known as Dave, so the username hardly matters.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm currently torn between LokiofSassgard and RainbowShy. The thing with these names is that every time I use them on other sites, they are taken most of the time. I have yet to really decide my own unique nickname I can stick with.

Anyway, RainbowShy is a combination of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. I love both of them very much, but I don't pair them. I came up with the name mostly because I adore them both. XD

I think I have used Kimi-chan here before. If so, then I think that would be the name I identify most with. The reason is because it's my nickname, which defines me as an unique individual with -chan at the end. People also used to call me Kimi-chan at times too, especially when I was friends with some fake friends of mine. The problem is, the name Kimi-chan also brings back those bad memories. Most people just call me Kimi, but that name is far too common to use as an individual name.

Like I said, I haven't come up with a name that I can use that fully defines me.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Eh, the few people I talk to are mostly from when I first joined and my name was t.A.T.u so they usually call me that if not Steven.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Haha, I like my name Blastin'TyruntZ, it kinds of represents the transition i made from dark to joyfully silly :)

Back