• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Do You Play as in Brawl?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Who do you usually play as in Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Or, do you play as a lot of different characters?

I play as Marth, cuz he's pretty I'm best with a sword, and he has an awesome final smash.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    HA! *glares*
    This should go somewhere else! xD

Well, anyways, I don't have Brawl, so I wouldn't know.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Metaknight and Lucario

Its a shame that Nintendo decided to cut Mewtwo from the rouster. I actually spent a ton of time mastering how to use him in Mele. Then they cut my favorite character. I was pretty peeved. Oh well Lucario is good himself either way

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Well, Mewtwo was the least popular character in Japan. And for the most part they choose characters by popularity.

... This pretty much sums up why Jigglypuff is in the game XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I usually play with Pit, Toon Link and Lucario o.o

I pretty much fail with everyone else ^^;

Years
    I'm best with Toon Link, Kirby, Falco, and Zelda.

I like using every single character except Pit (because of his stupid spamming moves), Lucas (he's like a weaker and whinier Ness), Yoshi (I absolutely hate his move pool XD), and Olimar (Don't get me started...)

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I usually use Ganondorf. (sometimes Luigi, Falco, Wario, and Mr. G&W)

I played Ganny a lot in Melee and although he's slower, he's still just as powerful. As for Luigi...I just play him a lot. He's cool.
    Sometimes I play as Wario and G&W for fun as well. G&W's upward and foward smash attacks were deadly in Melee.

I also like to play around with Solid Snake on created stages. His attacks are so cool...plus that C4 recovery technique.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    ganondorf, dedede and olimar are my mains, but i play with all characters

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
    I love Kirby, Lucario, Trainer, Pit, Pikachu, and Dedede.

Kirby has been my main ever since SSB64.

And Lucario is just awesome enough as he is.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    I usually main Lucas, Meta Knight, and Luigi. Occasionally, I'll use Toon Link andPokemon Trainer. When I'm playing with a lot of friends, I just use Lucas and Luigi to annoy everyone with their FS. My cousin mains Yoshi and Olimar specifically because mostly everyone hates them. And he pwns.

Back