• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Do You Play as in Brawl?

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
    Years
    Well I have to many mains maybe.

My number one is Kirby, always has been (well there was a short period where it was Link in Melee, but I put an end to that). After Kirby comes Metaknight, Toon Link (because I can't play older Link anymore, they screwed him up), Pikachu, Ice Climbers, Luigi, Squirtle, Ganondorf. One day though I will be adding Dedede to that list, but I have too many as it is right now and I need to get use to them all.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I usually main Falco or Luigi. On rare occasions I'll pick Lucario, though.

Years
    Sonic. I love how he walks faster than most the characters run. He's just really fast paced and so am I when I play games, so he is a perfect character for me.

Years
    Kirby, all the way (once in a while Mr. Game and Watch and Meta Knight).

Kirby is an awesome character when played with the right kinds of people. You rack up the damage with the 4 types of punches and kicks, and then one stone or hammer attack will almost guarantee a KO. I don't really like the inhale because its horrible in a 4 player match (because if you use it when all characters are together, then you might not get one that you want inhale), and if your battling against a not so great character (for example: Peach [just because i think she's bad doesn't mean you have to hate her or hate me for that], because then there's one special attack that's worthless). Final Cutter is okay, but never use it for recovery (is it suppose to be a recovery move?). Its final smash is interesting, and if your opponent(s) have a lot of damage on them, it has a higher chance of sucking them in and almost insuring a KO. All in all, Kirby is a great character.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Wolf, Lucario, MK, and of course, who can forget the lovable Ry...oh...wait..they took him OUT! AGGH!!

Well,

Wolf- Fast, kicks ass, shorter FS than Fox and Falco, sweet Smash attacks...awesome, except for that over + B attack >_< BTW awesome taunts to boot!

Lucario - Best player for me, since I always get get hit :P Down and B makes me...UNSTOPPABLE! Final Smash....KILLER!

Meta Knight- Fun to glide with in Temple :P

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
    My favorite characters are

Mario- He is kind of weak but he's alright
    Luigi- Cool Final Smash
    Toon Link- Power and Speed

Ness & Lucas- Because they're from EarthBound and are my best characters.

yahiko

god among mortals
    Years
    Wolf, Lucario, MK, and of course, who can forget the lovable Ry...oh...wait..they took him OUT! AGGH!!

Well,

Wolf- Fast, kicks ass, shorter FS than Fox and Falco, sweet Smash attacks...awesome, except for that over + B attack >_< BTW awesome taunts to boot!

Lucario - Best player for me, since I always get get hit :P Down and B makes me...UNSTOPPABLE! Final Smash....KILLER!

Meta Knight- Fun to glide with in Temple :P
    how do you get wolf????????????

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Ok, noob (jk)

After you beat SE (Adventure) go back to the beaten game, and go to the Ruins.

When you go down the lift with those spikes flying from the sides, right before you reach the ground, there'll be a door hovering there. You should know what to do :P

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    brawl faves

My favorite characters are Meta Knight, DeDeDe (most powerful character in game, even more than Bowser and Ike), Lucario, and Lucas (I used to not like him, but if you know about the actual character you might feel sorry for him). I might also play as Trainer and Ike every once in a while but I'm not too good with them.

Yoshi Pikachu!

Pikachu lover!
    Years
    I play as Pikachu and my boyfriend plays as Yoshi. We got change sometime tho. I don't have a Wii it's my boyfriend's, I play it when he is over.

Back