• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think Ash's father is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Febbie8

dOrK
Years
  • actually i saw him before. it was in a certain episode where ash was talking to his mom on the pc. it was a flashback :P she was telling him about the time his dad went onhis pokemon journey. thats why hes not home. and hes not giovanni or oak it was a guy with brown or black (cant remember) with a tropical shirt like hawaiian or something like that it was so long ago... he was sorta wide though i remember that mebee he was wearing sunglasses not sure...

Febbie8

dOrK
    Years
  • im not sure... near the beginning a bit though... for sure ash was at a pokemon center somewhere :P i think he was waiting for some pokemon to come out... im not sure

hey! i was 7 at the time :P dont expect me to remember

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Oh, that. :( I remember that episode. Episode two. his dad was mentioned, they did say something about his dad on a pokemon journey I believe, but there was no flashback. So we don't have a visual

Oh well, back to square one. :D

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    You probably imagined it...I imagined that something about Ash's dad was canon too, in that episode with the Primeape and Ash talks about how he got his hat. Instead of sending in submissions he recieved it from his mom and his dad when he was like three...you could only see the backs of their legs and Ash was sitting on the floor with the hat on his head. Um, yeah. o_O I guess it was a dream, or I got it jumbled in with something I saw on another cartoon or something.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I don't remember that...I think he explained about how he wanted the hat, there were only 100 available, and he sent in numerous entry forms to get it; it wasn't given to him by anyone.

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    I know. I watched it again a long time ago and figured out it must have been a dream.

fuu

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 24, 2004
    i think also Giovanii is ashes dad...heh heh that would be funny ^_^

Febbie8

dOrK
    Years
  • Splat said:
    You probably imagined it...I imagined that something about Ash's dad was canon too, in that episode with the Primeape and Ash talks about how he got his hat. Instead of sending in submissions he recieved it from his mom and his dad when he was like three...you could only see the backs of their legs and Ash was sitting on the floor with the hat on his head. Um, yeah. o_O I guess it was a dream, or I got it jumbled in with something I saw on another cartoon or something.

...??? um ok i dont remember anything like that in the episode. he just got mad when the mankey took his hat and told misty that he had to send in a billion kajillion post cards to get it but im still pretty sure i saw him. things like that sorta stick in your mind

hey look splat :) u n i live in the same state (WOW O.o big deal) heh sorta off topic but i just though it was funny >+D

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • If your talking about you saw him in teh primeape episode, then your must be mistaken. I have that episode on video,and have seen it many times. The only flashback they provide is of the commercial to send in postcards to get the hat.

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • a reason why i think that gio might be ash's dad...just maybe...u know how in the pokemon games that the hero's dad is always the first gym leader that u can't get into? well that's the only reason gio might be a candidate...

but in my opinion ash will just meet him on the road in an episode...simple as that...kids wb wouldn't be that complex...or it will be one of those shows that we'll just never know...

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yeah,I don't see the manga mutch,but I doubt it's gio or oak.And I also,VERY highly doubt that ash is gary's older relitive,sence GARY AND ASH ARE THE SAME AGE!You guys said they said something about it being in the 5th,but maybe they left cules,and you guys are not looking hard!
    note 1: Can't spell for the life of me
    note 2: I got tired of pokemon,then I got back into it,and to my horor,they have 7 movies,more then 5 serse!So I realy don't know mutch.
    As for who I think it is,I think it's going to be a new person too.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ryrygt said:
    a reason why i think that gio might be ash's dad...just maybe...u know how in the pokemon games that the hero's dad is always the first gym leader that u can't get into? well that's the only reason gio might be a candidate...

but in my opinion ash will just meet him on the road in an episode...simple as that...kids wb wouldn't be that complex...or it will be one of those shows that we'll just never know...

That was only in Ruby/Sapphire. There was no dad in Gold/Silver and there ws no dad in Red /Blue. You can't call it a trend if it only happens in one set of the games. :\

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • oops sorry my bad...then i just think it will one random guy he will battle one day and then he will reveal that he his ash's dad...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Of course teh trainer will find something recognizable about ash and when Ash tells him his name the dad will recognize and become disturbed by how his son has grown and how long he had been away. Soudns like it would make a good episode to me.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Giovanni is his father, his father doesn't have to be kind and loving, nor does he have to be mean or *****y. A Father is a person who donates a thing called ***** and when matched with the Mother's Egg, it makes a Zygote, they named their Zygote Ash (When his name should have been Red, stupid "Ash")

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
  • whoa chill there buddy.....unless you got undeniable proof that gio is his father then i'll believe you........we need cold hard facts man!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back