• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I really Love Ruby/Brendan I wish they would throw him in the series more, being it wont end until another 80 years or so.

Based on my knowledge Brendan has never appeared in the anime except for a very short cameo apperance in one of the movies right? Can anyone else name more?

Also I think this forum would me more effective if we make a poll so that the people can vote on the most attractive character.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Sapphire's cute xD Specially with the little spiky teeth.
    Yeah I found the Ruby/Sapphire arc pretty enjoyable. Theyre so cute together xD

Death_Machine

Metal Addict
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    I think Lucario is the best special character alongside Lopunny

we're are talking about the manga NOT the movies and characters NOT pokemon. unless your attracted to the pokemon that's something else...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Also I think this forum would me more effective if we make a poll so that the people can vote on the most attractive character.

To tell you the truth, most of the PokeSpe loving community has moved over to the Pokemon Special Fan Club. :/

That's all part of her charm...the childlike innocence and cuteness...
    And I'm not a pedophile, she's only three years younger than me.

Pedophile! I love that word! xD

[/random]

Anyway, three years is not pedophillic. ;D GrantedShipping, however...has a ten year difference. Do you smell a pedophile? :o

we're are talking about the manga NOT the movies and characters NOT pokemon. unless your attracted to the pokemon that's something else...

And if he does, I will have myself a big fit of "lol"'s and "rofl"'s.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Anyway, three years is not pedophillic. ;D GrantedShipping, however...has a ten year difference. Do you smell a pedophile? :o

Possibly, but GrantedShipping is just so right, even if it is just so...wrong. Doesn't make much sense, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    I like Ruby~ He's very cool looking when he's in Emerald (a.k.a Green) outfit. I dislike his first outfit. I prefer his Ruby Outfit (The Red one). And he like to make up those Pokemon~ That's cool enough.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Possibly, but GrantedShipping is just so right, even if it is just so...wrong. Doesn't make much sense, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Although I do feel that it is one-sided, and the person who has that one side...uhhh...nevermind! ^^; -flees-

I like Ruby~ He's very cool looking when he's in Emerald (a.k.a Green) outfit. I dislike his first outfit. I prefer his Ruby Outfit (The Red one). And he like to make up those Pokemon~ That's cool enough.

The emerald outfit is better, in my opinion. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i think blue(girl) is really pretty

Ahahaha. Interesting avatar of choice you have there.

Yellow is my Fave person in case you couldn't tell XD. Yellow kicks butt!!!!!!!

It never occured to me...

That's my pair's favorite. :P She is adorable, though.

And she's my favorite female, mostly cause she's like me.

Raikard

\m/ Made of Steel \m/
    Years
    I know people are going to diss me because of my weird taste but I have to say it's Sapphire.

Yeah, she may be rude and reckless, but she is honest, brave and loyal, which is 3 things I love in a person.

But anyway, almost all characters of the manga are amazing.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I know people are going to diss me because of my weird taste but I have to say it's Sapphire.

Why would we diss you? O_O

I think it's cool. Sapphire's actually pretty adorable in her own way. And the less fanbase someone has, the better off you are! ;D

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    -new-

i think blue(girl) is really pretty :P

btw has anybody noticed how similar winona and jasmine looked alike?

If you didn't mention it, I don't know about this. Jasmine does look like Winona. Now I noticed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Hmm... haven't i posted here before? no?

OK...

My vote goes with Lorelei, Green, Sapphire, Crystal and Sabrina.

Damn hawtness is too much for my mind to take...

L@er!

Eagledawn

Sapphire
    Years
    Let's see...Green ain't too bad, but I really love Ruby. XD Sorry, I just do. I find Silver intolerable, but that's just me. *prepares to get murdered*
    As for girls, um....I don't judge them that way. Sorry. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back