• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    There isn't just 1 pokemon in particular that I walk with. I walk with whoever I am training at the time, or whoever I am using to battle.

Currently I am walking with my shiny Umbreon <3

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Usually Umbreon...but anything cute like Cyndaquil and Squirtle I like to walk with too xD

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    Ive currently been walking with my platnium team. That would be Alakazam, Staraptor, Rapidash, Empolion, Luxray, and my persian to make money. I need loads of it for my eeveelution team. Machamp is the 6th in my Platnium team. He's in the box with his pokerus he caught naturally from a wild pokemon some time on my way to the elite 4 in soul silver.

I'm so lucky I didnt need to trade or cheat for the pokerus!

**EDIT**

Oh you mean pokewalker not actually following behind you in the game?... For some weird reason I have bellsprout... I need to exchange that to Lugia

Last edited:

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Usually I walk with my Shiny Charizard, but sometimes Gyarados.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    It changes all the time based on who I'm currently trying to level up. Therein lies the problem of just having your lead Pokemon being the one who follows you instead of being able to choose any Pokemon in your party to follow you, regardless of whether it's your lead.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Either Sudowoodo or Ludicolo most of the time.

Ho-oh is fun to walk around with because the sprite is so huge

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Umbron, Named Lion, I love him, Legitimate shiny too. <3
    Timid nature.
    No Booshit.
    he is too cuuuuuute.
    Tpp bad my espeon isnt shiny :(

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Usually with Hewey my B.A Arcanine, and occasionally Soda my Typhlosion.....

Back