• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

Murmansk

Weebus Maximus
Years
  • I usually like to have my Spinarak follow me around, but I'm not that far along in the game either.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • I usually like to have my Spinarak follow me around, but I'm not that far along in the game either.
    I love walking with my Ariados as well!
    I always walk with my Drifblim. I transferred a level 1 Drifloon into my Heart Gold game, along with the level 1 offspring of my favorite Pokemon from Platinum. I never expected to become so attached to it, (it was competing with Ponyta, Skitty, and Swinub after all,) but it's become a definite favorite.

He has absolutely become my favorite Pokemon; I use him the most and feel lonely if there's any other Pokemon behind my trainer.. ^-^;
    I don't have a drfiblim in my heartgold yet,(it's a tragedy, I know) but I imagine it would be incredibly cute.

I try to keep my team with even levels, so I'm usually walking with whoever is in need to catch up level-wise with the rest of my team.
    Yes, I do that to, but which pokemon do you use when you're not battling? You know, like walking around the department store? Or do you just keep the pokemon you're training?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    The four most I always walk with: Electivire, Roserade, Magmortar, Empoleon

I just love Electivire because of its color, yellow and black, sorta matches with Ethan's hat(I know there are other Pokemon with that color combination... Only Electivire had the right feeling for me though:))

I'd like to hack a Pokemon's Ow sprite and change it into Dawn...
    I'd like to see Dawn nipping at my feet!xD :D

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Usually I keep my Typhlosion out of the ball. Sometimes I might switch to Nidoking if I think I need him for awhile. I used to keep my Ampharos out alot, but when its levels got way higher than everyone else, I moved him down the list.

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    I have a few walking buddies.

1. My Espeon. Most of the times I "talk" to her, it says "Espeon wants to play with you!" I always think that's so sweet. (:

2. My Mew. She's usually in the front of my party anyways, and I think the overworld sprite is adorable. She has NEVER refused to hand over her array of orange flowers.

3. Ditto. I go out of my way to pick it up from the daycare so I can walk around with it! "Ditto stretched out and is relaxing!" makes me laugh everytime.

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • My Quilava, Fiero, my Eevee (Eve) who I'm trying to evolve into a Dark or Psycotic type, or my Dratini (Daymon) who is currently in DC.

Trace1992

Captain of Squad 12
    Years
  • i havent gotten either yet but when i do i will prolly have my starter until i get a cooler pokemon hehe

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I'm currently walking with my Umbreon, Alice, and Azumarill, Molly. I switch between the two every other day so that I don't show any favoritism. I love them both. ^-^

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Usually, the Pokemon I walk with is the one I'm about to train/currently training. Other than that, it's usually my starter Pokemon (Feraligatr or Typhlosion). If I had to pick a favorite, I'd say Scizor, because it's cool walking around with a metal armored bug.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I love to walk with Kingdra, Typhlosion, Togekiss and Tyranitar, but my favorite is Dusknoir :>

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    i walk with arbok, i feel like it would intimidate people when i walk by them

Back