• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you want to be friends with?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    So there I was. The time was six minutes to two in the morning and I had nothing better to do, so I typed in a couple of searches and a thread completely unrelated to what I was searching for popped up. At first, I was irritated, but then I discovered the magnificence within the question, and I knew I had to ask it.

I know that most of us have seen each others' posts, but PC is a vast community, and there's no real way to get in contact with everyone. Who do you want to talk to but you never got the chance to? Who's posts make you think that the poster is a cool person and you want to get to know him/her? Why haven't you contacted the person before? No means of contacting (VM/PM disabled and now IM address to be found anywhere?)? Are you intimidated? Or do you just not have the time?

Also, for anyone who cares, you can find the old thread here.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I'm not sure about these people's friendships with me, so;

Derk
    Cherii

And the people I actually want to be friends with;

Astinus
    Cady Heron
    ..Morkula (lolol)
    X-626
    Rarris
    Superfairy

And theres probably about 50,000+ others, but I can't be bothered adding them here.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Hmm... I guess people like munna, who I consider as friends but have never had any "real" conversations with.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Actually, a number of people. Most of them are people I remember from when I was here in the past, so I'm already sort of familiar with them, but am too shy to talk to them because I don't want to bother them or they're just intimidatingly cool. Others haven't been around as long, but still seem like awesome people.

If I decide to name names, I'll edit this post.

EDIT: Ok, some of the people (that I can remember off the top of my head, I'm sure there are plenty more) are: Signomi, Cowrie/Sylphiel, Beachy, munna, Fox♠, and Todoroki Is.

...also
    ΩGodotΩ (I wonder if he'll come back, lol) ...and Aether (I keep thinking of more people, lol)

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would actually like to talk to Cherii, as this member who enjoys Lady GaGa like I do, but sadly the VMs are disables...I haven't tried the PMs though xD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I've been on friendly terms with many people, but for some reason I'm too shy to become friends. Then there's other things, and people who just seem like I could never be friends with.

From my friends list,

Ryan, who I talk to but I always get afraid he doesn't want to be my friend anymore so yeah. :/
    CME and Loki, who I'm afraid I seem bothersome too when I talk to them.
    You, Rehkyt, who I don't know if you still want to talk.
    Hiidoran and Cherii, who I haven't spoken to like, at all for no reason and I'd like to try to get to know them. D:
    And Franceschi, who talked to a ine late '08 but yeah. I vmed her a couple days ago but no response. ;;

And then there's the people who aren't on my friend list who I haven't spoken to at all virtually, but I'd like to be friends with.

Tiny, Signomi, Unforgettable, Josephine, Kinarii (who is above me lulzorz), and other people who I just think are cool or seem fun to talk to. :]

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    There's quite a few people I want to become friends with. Although, problem is that I can't start/make a conversation for my life. I get really shy and hardly say anything, mostly because I don't wanna say something stupid and make a fool of myself. And once it gets quiet, I'm done; I have no idea how to start the conversation going again, because I don't think of anything to talk about, and that person leaves after a while. =/ Also because I take things too far and probably will annoy them eventually by trying hopelessly to start a conversation with constant remarks about the weather and what color the wallpaper is.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Nobody. I'm fine with the few "friends" I have, and that's just the way I like things.

PaprikaChu

Musical Deviant.
    Years
    Im so new to this community, this thread could be completely relevant with my lack of -friendships- with fellow members or none at all due to my "really not knowing everyone yet, or recognizing names".

but if i could be friends with anyone.
    Stalin :D

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    There's quite a few people I want to become friends with. Although, problem is that I can't start/make a conversation for my life. I get really shy and hardly say anything, mostly because I don't wanna say something stupid and make a fool of myself. And once it gets quiet, I'm done; I have no idea how to start the conversation going again, because I don't think of anything to talk about, and that person leaves after a while. =/ Also because I take things too far and probably will annoy them eventually by trying hopelessly to start a conversation with constant remarks about the weather and what color the wallpaper is.
    This is exactly the problem I have, to a 'T'.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Personally, I don't seek friends much because I'm simply too lazy. I just let friends come to me. Although, I wouldn't mind a convo with a few people here.

Why didn't I find my name in this thread? >:|

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Friends come and go. When I joined here I was pumped into making a lot of friends and I managed to accomplish that mission until they all started dissapearing. Some of them do pop-up every now and then but I think there's only one that I talk to every day and that is none other than munna.

Erhem yes Liney, you are awesome and I'm glad we met through the DCC of 07' =D

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    There are plenty of members here that I want to get to know, such as Cherii, Munna, or Michii for example, but I'm too lazy to try.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    For some reason I would like to get to know and talk to Cherii. The VM's are disabled and I don't recall sending him a PM.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I want to be Lightning's friend and pair on PC, but we all know that's not going to happen. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Well, Cherii seems really fun but since VMs are disabled, he might just reject my friend request. Michii seems really interesting and fun too (I'm sending her a VM right now. XD). Pretty much any person that seems interesting or fun really. :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Most of the staff since I don't really get along with a lot of them.

Reactions: Her
    Back