• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you want to be friends with?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh God, a lot of people! XDDDD;

• Paris Hilton
    • destinedjagold
    • [K]evin "The Last Eeveon"
    • Yukio
    • L O L L I P O P

...and other people I can't name at the moment. :|

Reactions: Her

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I used to be friends with Joaquim (wakachamo) but he unfriended me ;;

Probably .Sublime, he's pairs with one of my best friends. And maybe Cherii, just because of his profile XD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I'd love to excessively stalk know a lot of people here, mainly:

• Donnie: Always has a lovely profile..
    • Gretchen Wieners: Modded DPPt wayyy before I did but I never got to know him.
    • jpp8: Lookie, a smart person in DPPt. Me wants.
    • Signomi: I love her art aaaa but we have like, nothing in common.
    .. I had more victims but I cbf thinking much when it's my bed time. ;;

Guys, you do not want to be trapped in an elevator with Cherii. Choose your friends wisely. >8D

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Nica, cause he seems like a cool person.
    Beachy, for the same reason.
    Michii, who I'll be talking to when she wakes up. xD

And...

Limey, because (even though we're "friends") I haven't had a real conversation with him.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    There's quite a few people I want to become friends with. Although, problem is that I can't start/make a conversation for my life. I get really shy and hardly say anything, mostly because I don't wanna say something stupid and make a fool of myself. And once it gets quiet, I'm done; I have no idea how to start the conversation going again, because I don't think of anything to talk about, and that person leaves after a while. =/ Also because I take things too far and probably will annoy them eventually by trying hopelessly to start a conversation with constant remarks about the weather and what color the wallpaper is.

This is exactly the problem I have, to a 'T'.
    You guys just to have to be a bit more casual and relaxed. about things. There are various ways of working around your shyness or your inability to maintain lengthy conversations with people you don't know.

First of all, keep conversations short with people you don't know very well. If you fully run out of things to say, just say you have to go run some errands for a while. That way, it looks like you've ended the conversation, rather than it just dying because you have nothing left to add.

Secondly, for people you don't know, use PMs or VMs. They're like snail mail compared to IMs, so you don't have to think on your feet as much. You can take as much time as you need to think of what you want to say. And it'll help you find out what type of personality the other person has. So you know how to interact with them in the future.

Thirdly, group chats. If you can get a group chat going with a couple of people, the onus is less on you to instigate new topics. Plus, you get to know more than one person at a time, and they are generally more fun.

Fourthly, don't forget that you are on a forum so, by default, the majority of people here are also just looking for new friends and people to talk to. And most people are nice and friendly enough for you to not have to feel pressured over something that is supposed to be fun.

EDIT: Should probably answer the question. I know barely any of the new active members, but I was more than happy with the friends I used to have from here. So I would happily be friends with them again.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    First of all, keep conversations short with people you don't know very well. If you fully run out of things to say, just say you have to go run some errands for a while. That way, it looks like you've ended the conversation, rather than it just dying because you have nothing left to add.
    I get that a lot lol ^^ I find a random joke can do well if you don't wanna leave xP

I wouldn't mind making friends with anyone really, as long as they're nice/funny lol. A list would be too hard to make lol. I should randomly VM people more.

Misuzu

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2015
    I am not out to look for friends, but I welcome anybody who wishes to befriend me in any threads I frequent.

And please...do not look at my post count and think `oh what, right, threads, this person has not posted in any!` because I frequent OT, various other people do too, and from there I have managed to gain a nice group of people to talk to frequently.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I'd like to get to know Rekhyt (Kevin) and Ausaudriel better than I do, but we don't get everything we want. I know Kevin quite well, I guess. :3

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I guess I should get to know half the people from PC I have on msn.
    I suppose I'd like to get to know munna a bit better, and even though we talked once with a few short vm's, I wouldn't mind getting to know Hagumi.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No one really. I know all the people I know but there are some female members I would like to be friends with...Nah kidding. I have all the friends I need.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    You guys just to have to be a bit more casual and relaxed. about things. There are various ways of working around your shyness or your inability to maintain lengthy conversations with people you don't know.

Secondly, for people you don't know, use PMs or VMs. They're like snail mail compared to IMs, so you don't have to think on your feet as much. You can take as much time as you need to think of what you want to say. And it'll help you find out what type of personality the other person has. So you know how to interact with them in the future.

Thirdly, group chats. If you can get a group chat going with a couple of people, the onus is less on you to instigate new topics. Plus, you get to know more than one person at a time, and they are generally more fun.

Fourthly, don't forget that you are on a forum so, by default, the majority of people here are also just looking for new friends and people to talk to. And most people are nice and friendly enough for you to not have to feel pressured over something that is supposed to be fun.

EDIT: Should probably answer the question. I know barely any of the new active members, but I was more than happy with the friends I used to have from here. So I would happily be friends with them again.
    This is really good advice, thanks! :3

Yeah, I'm usually more relaxed around most people (I've been making a lot more friends recently, too), but some people I just feel like I'd be bothering, even though they don't seem like they're that easily bothered. |D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm.
    I'd like to chat more with Malyka. Feels like it's my fault we don't. I respect her more than I think she knows ._.[/weird random confession of the moment]

And, um... LOLLIPOP, Charliezard, Paris Hilton, Lightning, Drew, Ausadriel... are some people... who maybe would be surprised if a weird VM fell in from Rarris all of a sudden. There are probably plenty more, but anywhoo.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Some cool people are on here and it'd be quite nice to talk to them :D
    I'd like to talk to some mods but i'm afraid that they'll eat me won't talk back :S

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    There's only one person I talk to regularly and he's there ^ :D
    I'm just too shy. I hardly ever have a long conversation with anyone as I always find myself rambling on about nonsense and asking weird things to keep the conversation going. I can't just add people as friends as I worry that they don't even like me and are just accepting to be polite, etc.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Uh.

Went.
    Gummy.
    Guillermo.

And most people I consider my "friends" .. I'm just sad like that.

Yeah.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Nica, cause he seems like a cool person.
    lolol. Nica is female.

OMGI WANT 2 FIREND ALL DA STFF CUZ I WANA B A MOD!!!11!!!!11

But really, I talk to anyone, and I like to be friends with anyone I can talk with. So I don't really have my eyes on anyone.

Back