• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you want to be friends with?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Um, actually yeah, haha, I do. My posts are not pointless because I'm kind of the voice of the voiceless. No one here stands up to what the staff really is, I have to do it on my own. My hatred is justified.

If you have a hatred of how this place is run, why don't you just leave? Seems like the obvious solution to me. No one's going to respect you for making snide remarks everywhere you go. If you really want to make a change, at least try and do it properly.

But to be honest, I don't really think your hatred of the staff is what keeps you going. I think you just enjoy the attention you get. Then again, I don't know you. I could be wrong.

Oh sure, okay, I will make them worth reading. Nothing'll change though because everyone has a different opinion about my posts. Why, just a few posts above, someone said I was one of the most interesting people on PC.

Hey, Hitler's past and personality is interesting, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a good guy. And yeah, I appreciate that you think everyone is different and not everyone holds the same opinion, but to read the same thing over and over again, slightly edited, gets irritating.

Sit your ass back down, Rekhyt.

It's funny, because I was actually sitting down when I replied to you.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    If you have a hatred of how this place is run, why don't you just leave? Seems like the obvious solution to me. No one's going to respect you for making snide remarks everywhere you go. If you really want to make a change, at least try and do it properly.
    Cause I like the forum itself. :D I just think the staff is a huge weak point of it. It's a fine forum with fine members. And lol, that's what you think. I'm pretty sure asking the staff nicely "oh hi can you start running things right please? :)" won't get me anywhere. Nor do I really care if they start running things properly, they're just proving me right.

But to be honest, I don't really think your hatred of the staff is what keeps you going. I think you just enjoy the attention you get. Then again, I don't know you. I could be wrong.
    I dont enjoy the attention. I don't do it to get attention. I do it to get my opinion out, which I know is shared. I'm not alone. Among the staff wanna-bes and kiss-asses on this site, there are some mentally sane people.

Hey, Hitler's past and personality is interesting, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a good guy. And yeah, I appreciate that you think everyone is different and not everyone holds the same opinion, but to read the same thing over and over again, slightly edited, gets irritating.
    Stop reading and shut up. :D

Back