• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you WANT to be friends with?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Yea also i re call your character haveing to choose between two other characters XP
    Gee you never know what you will rememeber till you think about it.
    *gets a sheild* Donna hurt me! XD well people id like to know better:

Kayleigh: We talk alot, id like to get to know her better

Andy (Arcanine): I dont know who the heck this guy is...but id like to be friends with him XD

100marios: Hes just a nice guy, and funny like me XD

DragonTrainer: He wants to know me better so im game!

I thinkie more people later! XD

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    *gets a sheild* Donna hurt me! XD well people id like to know better:

Kayleigh: We talk alot, id like to get to know her better

Andy (Arcanine): I dont know who the heck this guy is...but id like to be friends with him XD

100marios: Hes just a nice guy, and funny like me XD

DragonTrainer: He wants to know me better so im game!

I thinkie more people later! XD
    *just looks at you
    Now why would i hurt you?

umm i realy can't think of any one i want ot get to know from what i post before. Though i'm always open to make new friends so just Pm or Im(well when i ever get on that is).

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hey person who i conveinetly know and was paired up with for several months! (is acting dumb XD) Ill be your friend XD

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Yea i see that Scott. Well i still feel bad about the un pair thing but i though you and Ally would get together but you guy took for ever. I know you to liked eachother be for either of you knew or would say out in the open.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    yeah i know, we wouldnt even be paired if her and Soph hadnt have chated and finally Ally told me that she liked me XD but i hate hurting people

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Ally can be shy when it come to things like that i guess. I have not tlak to her much in a while.
    Yea i got my own crushs to keep my thinking now. Oh how did i get to like three guys any way X_X

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    100marios said:
    *runs toward CaRtOON*
    Woah, for some strange reason I feel as if you called me over here to talk to Dakota while PM10000 was watching the whole thing, suprised as how good you were at doing it and also saying that maybe she should try when I was online....

Of course, it was only a hunch hehe...

Cool Dakota! I always wanted to meet the master comedian!
    Show me your ways of comedy, oh funny one!
    *bows several times*

Boo yee!
    ....wait, that's not right hehe..
    Okay, now that I have Jordan here..

*whistles*

Dakota! You get your butt here too! XD

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dakota said:
    *feels Cartoon calling him*

Huh? what? what is it! bah!

*dies*
    Finally! XD Now, I called ya cus I wanted to hook 100marios and you up! You guys would make such a rad comedian combo! XD ^.^

*dies*

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    CaRtOON said:
    Finally! XD Now, I called ya cus I wanted to hook 100marios and you up! You guys would make such a rad comedian combo! XD ^.^

*dies*

It's been so long since I *sniff* heard someone say rad...

OMG!!

*cries*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dakota said:
    It's been so long since I *sniff* heard someone say rad...

OMG!!

*cries*
    XD! Why? The word 'rad' is rad! ;D! Is *cries* now going to be your new trademark? XD

BOO YA!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Rad was awesome...I miss mid-90s slang ;_; They replaced rad with da bomb, and they replaced da bomb with...uhh...what did they replace da bomb with?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    did they replace da bomb with "dope"? i don't know, i still use "rad" in my everyday speech. i'm behind, i'm uncool, and i'm loving it. *so cool*

edit: actually, i use "intense" more often than "rad", and i also use, "inconceivable" and "remarkable" and "increadable" i'm sort of old fassion i suppose...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I use the word cool...and...yeah thas it...

Wait I also use Sweet and awesome and HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

it's a good song...BOO ya!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    did they replace da bomb with "dope"? i don't know, i still use "rad" in my everyday speech. i'm behind, i'm uncool, and i'm loving it. *so cool*

edit: actually, i use "intense" more often than "rad", and i also use, "inconceivable" and "remarkable" and "increadable" i'm sort of old fassion i suppose...

Heh...I use the so-called "old" phrases a lot too...but nobody's more old-fashioned when it comes to phrases than me...for instance:

"Twenty-three skidoo!"

I bet your grandparents don't even remember when people used to say that (it was a random exclamation)...think turn of the century :P I use the phrases that nobody else does...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Heh...I use the so-called "old" phrases a lot too...but nobody's more old-fashioned when it comes to phrases than me...for instance:

"Twenty-three skidoo!"

I bet your grandparents don't even remember when people used to say that (it was a random exclamation)...think turn of the century :P I use the phrases that nobody else does...
    I love all those old phrases!
    I learned one a while ago. It's for those times when people say 'we' for something you don't want to do.

Let me demonstrate...

Person: "Yeah! We need to go jump off that cliff!"
    Me: "We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?"

......it's an American one I learned from my dad hehe...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *coughs* *sees the same fate for this thread as the crush thread* *doesn?t want to sound too strict*

*walks off?like some sort of Asian warrior, silent?*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Wow, Kairi has a sword! XD she a wawier! *cough* Yup, poor crush thread, tis all my fault too, kinda like Frankenstein XD

Back