• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you WANT to be friends with?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    NOOOOOOO! Come back to PC frostweaver *summons a new computer to a platform*

Hey 22sa I think I'm gunna crash here, so ttyl?
    Nice chatting with you, seriously, so ttyl.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Nice chatting with you too 22sa, it was fun, really got rid of my headache, so I guess I owe you one ^_^. See ya

22sa

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Nice chatting with you too 22sa, it was fun, really got rid of my headache, so I guess I owe you one ^_^. See ya
    Cool, alright then, see ya Dizzy.

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    All right I need to make whole new list.

Arcanine - ask him to know how close we are.
    tmbjr - he is great friend of me.

Dang, I can remember only few person XD
    Maybe I need assination -> friend list.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Me and Legendary_Pok?girl RPG together, but that's about as far as talking to her I go.
    So I would like to be friends with her.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    100marios-I have talked to him on few occasions, but I never really got to know he guy. He is a great guy and a great friend, and Chrystie, dorky as you think he is, he's a great person. I hope I can be as good of friends with him someday.

Sayuri no Hoshi-A beautiful name, and a beautiful perosn entirely. She is someone who will always be there for you when you need her most, she will always be there to share your pain. She isn't afraid to type a lot and help us all, and cheering us up as well. I hope I can get to know her better, and become good friends with her, because I know I am always in need for a friend like her, I know that there are many days where I could definetely use a friend like her, which is why I really want to get to know her better.
    Hey, DT! I never said I thought Jordan was a dork...it just kind of became his nickname, lol. He knows I kid around because he knows that's what friends do! ^___^ I may occasionally tell him he's a dork when my temper's hotter than the underworld, but it's all good! And you're entirely correct that he's a great person. I know you'll be good friends with him someday...he always has room for more friends, lol. When you do get to know him better, you won't regret having his friendship. Am I right, my dorkalicious buddy, Jordan? ^_~ *watches Jordan's jaw drop from watching the person he least expects to praise him*

Okay, now for the drama. I seriously want to cry! ;_; That was a really sweet analysis you did of me. I...I usually have so much to respond to, but I don't think words can convey how much you just made my day right now. I barely get any comments on what a great friend I am to anybody. But at PC, it all changes dramatically (no pun intended...O_o)! Thank you so much for that lovely compliment, DragonTrainer. I noticed a while back that you were an immensely caring person yourself; and, you always knew the right thing to say. Truly a rare and unique quality found in society today. Anyway, I hope to get to know you better, as well. ^_^

*grabs a microphone* This calls for a special occasion! Going out to all my friends at PC! *starts singing the Friends theme song* I'll be there for you (when the rain starts to pour)...I'll be there for you (like I've been there before)...I'll be there for you ('cause you're there for me too)... Woo!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    XD The J-A word? Is that a reference to me? XD J/K... yeah, DT, what did happen to our PMing? I think it dropped off somewhere o_O... my friends list is getting so long, it barely fits in my sig... we need a bigger sig limit! XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, you guys have no idea how long it took me to type all of that up, I had to make sure I never left anybody out, and I tried to. By the way, if ya'll wanna talk to me or something, just PM or just talk to MSN, I'd like to get to know all of the people on my list better, and even if you weren't on the list, I'm sure that we would be good friends, so long as ya'll will accept me.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Aw... I'll do that sometime... I suppose I'd like to get to know everyone here a little better. Since I've only been "active" for 4 days... I was around since the beginning of April but made one post and went back to SPP, frightened that people wouldn't accept me :D Still... I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get to know some of the peeps around here...

~ MCD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *grabs a microphone* This calls for a special occasion! Going out to all my friends at PC! *starts singing the Friends theme song* I'll be there for you (when the rain starts to pour)...I'll be there for you (like I've been there before)...I'll be there for you ('cause you're there for me too)... Woo!
    Aww... I'm listening to Misty's song on that last Johto episode, and I'm in a crying mood. I'm about to go have my pictures taken too, lol. Well, DT is right. I could make a never-ending list of reasons why you're a great friend, and definitly one of my favorites here!

I need to finish my list soon, but... I'm about to get dragged off of the computer! ;_; *goes off to cry*

22sa

Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Hey, DT! I never said I thought Jordan was a dork...it just kind of became his nickname, lol. He knows I kid around because he knows that's what friends do! ^___^ I may occasionally tell him he's a dork when my temper's hotter than the underworld, but it's all good! And you're entirely correct that he's a great person. I know you'll be good friends with him someday...he always has room for more friends, lol. When you do get to know him better, you won't regret having his friendship. Am I right, my dorkalicious buddy, Jordan? ^_~ *watches Jordan's jaw drop from watching the person he least expects to praise him*

Okay, now for the drama. I seriously want to cry! ;_; That was a really sweet analysis you did of me. I...I usually have so much to respond to, but I don't think words can convey how much you just made my day right now. I barely get any comments on what a great friend I am to anybody. But at PC, it all changes dramatically (no pun intended...O_o)! Thank you so much for that lovely compliment, DragonTrainer. I noticed a while back that you were an immensely caring person yourself; and, you always knew the right thing to say. Truly a rare and unique quality found in society today. Anyway, I hope to get to know you better, as well. ^_^

...So no one told you life was gonna be this way [clap-clap-clap-clap]... Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.... It's like you're always stuck in second gear... When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but... ^__^ lol, one heck of a fun song, cheers! :D
    Kayleigh said:
    Aww... I'm listening to Misty's song on that last Johto episode, and I'm in a crying mood. I'm about to go have my pictures taken too, lol. Well, DT is right. I could make a never-ending list of reasons why you're a great friend, and definitly one of my favorites here!

I need to finish my list soon, but... I'm about to get dragged off of the computer! ;_; *goes off to cry*
    *waves* ;_; Now I feel like crying too. Later! And YAY your getting your picture taken!! d= Lol!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    I wonder why PM10k gave up on it before I even knowticed it... =\
    Lol! ^_^ And that's too bad... I would've liked him to post more, but it's okay, at least not everybody left, yet... eh Dizzy?

Gave up on what?
    Wait a minute. PM10000 never gives up. :P
    Hey, I can post as much as I want to.
    It's just that I can't post that much anymore. XD

22sa

Years
    Yea. I joined on May 29th. 12 days after Kairi and 12 days before frostweaver.

Pokemaster10000 said:
    Gave up on what?
    Wait a minute. PM10000 never gives up. :P
    Hey, I can post as much as I want to.
    It's just that I can't post that much anymore. XD
    On the title "Nice Guy!" Giving up on it is a bad way to put it, huh?
    I didn't personally see you with that title, though. lol, just read Dizzy's post above mine.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    Yea. I joined on May 29th. 12 days after Kairi and 12 days before frostweaver.

On the title "Nice Guy!" Giving up on it is a bad way to put it, huh?
    I didn't personally see you with that title, though. lol, just read Dizzy's post above mine.

*steps out to think*
    Hmm, so your saying I'm not nice now? :P
    So who voted me for the nicest member? XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    *steps out to think*

Meh! *points to me*

22sa

Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    *steps out to think*
    Are you being sarcastic?
    I'm talking about your custom user title, which you have as "#1 Pokemaster" at the moment.
    You still have my vote for nicest.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    Are you being sarcastic?
    I'm talking about your custom user title, which you have as "#1 Pokemaster" at the moment.
    You still have my vote for nicest.

Uhh probaly...:P

What's wrong with my custom user title?
    I only had three which was Future's Top Trainer, #1 Pokemaster and uhhh....junior member. XD
    Ohh Jordan use to have aka Nice Guy as his user title before...if you remember. :P
    Of course I'm nice. XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Uhh probaly...:P

What's wrong with my custom user title?
    I only had three which was Future's Top Trainer, #1 Pokemaster and uhhh....junior member. XD
    Ohh Jordan use to have aka Nice Guy as his user title before...if you remember. :P
    Of course I'm nice. XD
    I sure did!
    ......but, I guess you had it before me 22sa! Sorry about that!
    I just thought it off the top of my mind, I had no idea I was copying from someone else.
    I actually liked it quite a bit hehe.....nice and simple!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    I sure did!
    ......but, I guess you had it before me 22sa! Sorry about that!
    I just thought it off the top of my mind, I had no idea I was copying from someone else.
    I actually liked it quite a bit hehe.....nice and simple!

Hmm I never knew Marios was the "waker of the winds". :P
    I thought that was suppose to be Link. XD

Btw, did anyone noticed that I changed back to my old avatar?

Back