• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the most active member on PC...[revived]

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kairi said:
    So are you going to go do that, or waste time here? =p
    Well, I left! I would've much rather waisted time here though hehe...

I had Spring Break, but I still couldn't come on that much. My mom wouldn't allow it! I do have this friday off though, like a lot of other people. Hooray!

Pengy! That team mate! It betrayed me though! It wouldn't give me the antidote!
    *makes a puppy dog face*
    Sniff.....hehe.....

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Heh, if it were all up to me, I would take away all post counts. It's one of the smartest things SNF has ever done for their forum, removing the post counts and all. Gives everybody a sense of equality, or so I see it

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

100marios

Years
    When I said eveyone, that was including you Scarletskye!
    Of course!

Good point, but a lot of new members ask questions to people with high post counts. People who are new to forums might not exactly know what a moderator is, so they just go with the people who they see as 'veterans'.
    I know I did hehe....
    I guess it does make one feel achieved though. Not everyone obviously, but it's a milestone of the sort. Sometimes I like to go back to old threads and see when I got to each point I had in posts. I saw the post where i made my 100th one recently hehe...
    Brings back good memories!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    True, but a lot of people are scared of me, just because of that idiotic number. Some members feel inferior to others, just because they don't have such a high count as him or her.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yes, but after a loong time with obssesion with postcount and all, I realize you accomplish nothing at all from having that number. Believe me, I know I accomplised nothing at all -_-

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Exactly.. People would spend hours spamming just to get a higher number... Evil Evil Evil.. It's not the number of posts.. It's the posts you create. And What's in the Posts thats good. Posts, not post number.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    EXactly....You have no idea how much it aggravates me when people make tiny posts. Honestly, most of the time, I just skip those short little posts. Come on, I'm not asking for essays, just something longer than a few words =/

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Well... I was obsessed with post count for years! Then I hit 1000 on PC and as that was a target I'd had on various forums for years, I'm not obsessed with it anymore! XD I just love PC.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    If only everyone felt like that, we would go so far.... Eh, I'm gonna star a thread about it soon, so we cann all take discussion there, so don't fret ;)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    We go so far anyway! XD I think everyone on the top page of posters has over 1000 now! So we're really growing! I have more than a thousand more posts here than on my own forum! XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    DragonTrainer said:
    Yes, but after a loong time with obssesion with postcount and all, I realize you accomplish nothing at all from having that number. Believe me, I know I accomplised nothing at all -_-

Is it me or are people voting for you in the MOTM for the most talkative member?
    I saw someone voting for and and said something like this. DT-6thousand something post. You can go see for yourself.
    I'm not against you or anything but I'm just asking is that the reason?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well:
    1- MOTM is really nothing to me, I can be voted as anything, doesn't affet me
    2- Posts, and MOTM make people feel inferior
    3- Be right back, water break
    4- It is nothing but a number, remember that
    5- Honestly, I don't care

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Well to tell you the truth I don't care about post count.
    Think about it. I'm not here all day to make the number bigger.
    I'm just super ecstatic to reply other people's post.
    It's just when I don't reply to them when someone's asking me something, I
    feel so down. It's like I let that person down.
    Gaww, I have such a complicated mind.
    Ignore that if you mind.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Eh, to be honest, I thought you were obssesed in making that little number get higher. If you had been here way back then, you should have seen me. I was so obssesed it wan't even funny

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *snig gers* I just like talking to people! XD So that's why I post so much. I'm interested in the day-to-day workings of PC, and I just reply to topics that I have opinions on XD.

100marios

Years
    The only time that ever really think about looking at my own pot count is when I'm close to another thousand. I like to make those posts special in a way; they only come once every thousand posts! Each one of them is like a milestone for me, as I continue posting. Of course, I always try to congratulate others when they pass a memorable point. It makes people feel good in a way. To some, it's their way of adding to the community.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    DragonTrainer said:
    Eh, to be honest, I thought you were obssesed in making that little number get higher. If you had been here way back then, you should have seen me. I was so obssesed it wan't even funny

Hmm, this is like the millionth time you said that. :P
    But...*thumbs up* Glad ya got over it. XD
    Wait, I did see you get obsessed with it for a short time when I joined.
    *flashback of Pokemon Trivia and Games reaapears* Guess me and you quit posting in that forum.
    *sigh* We've been changing. But however you change your still my friend DT. ;)
    *blinks cluelessly* Wow, such wierd things I can post.....

Back