• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the most active member on PC...[revived]

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Hmm, this is like the millionth time you said that. :P
    But...*thumbs up* Glad ya got over it. XD
    Wait, I did see you get obsessed with it for a short time when I joined.
    *flashback of Pokemon Trivia and Games reaapears* Guess me and you quit posting in that forum.
    *sigh* We've been changing. But however you change your still my friend DT. ;)
    *blinks cluelessly* Wow, such wierd things I can post.....
    Don't worry PM10000! We all go through those times hehe....
    I have posted some pretty strange things myself! I suppose that's why I dominate the 'wierdest member' category in MOTM hehe...
    Must be!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Don't worry PM10000! We all go through those times hehe....
    I have posted some pretty strange things myself! I suppose that's why I dominate the 'wierdest member' category in MOTM hehe...
    Must be!

Ahh, but if I remember correctly, you voted me and Chrystie as the wierdest members in March.
    I was sorta dazed there. But now I see why. :P

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    o_O Pengy, give Jords some of your antidote now...

*Pengy shakes head again*

Pengy, you already killed him once.

*Pengy shrugs* Do penguins even have shoulders to shrug with?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Lets me try.
    *holds out his hand and smiles sweetly*
    Please give me the antidote.
    *Pengy reaches out*
    Ahh, see this is what you have to do. :P
    *Pengy pecks his hand and everyone stares at him*
    What? I'm no expert in birds. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Well to tell you the truth I don't care about post count.
    Think about it. I'm not here all day to make the number bigger.
    I'm just super ecstatic to reply other people's post.
    It's just when I don't reply to them when someone's asking me something, I
    feel so down. It's like I let that person down.
    Gaww, I have such a complicated mind.
    Ignore that if you mind.
    Same here, I'm ecstatic, enamoured, whatever you want to call it! ^_^ BTW I'd join that dazed club...

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I like to be online a lot, and you know, just talk on here with y'all, but I have a lot of things to do, but whenever I have time, I always try to get on here ^-^

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

22sa

Years
    So... who's the most active members nowadays?

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    yea id have to say im on ALOT, but thats cuz its spring break and i CAN be on alot...yay! after spring break its school...yea...so ill be on as much as possible...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Well, I would have to say that snowangel3181988, Wing Zero, 100marios, and Pokemaster10000 are the members that I see that are online the most. Lately I have been pretty active, but not as much as some people.
    Am I really on that often? Yeah... I guess I am online a lot. But it's not like I have aything else to do... I couldn't go outside since the weather's been bad and I have nowhere else to go. Whenever I have free time I try to come online. Today I was on and off all day since it was nice out and I rode my bike! So I guess I am here a lot... but it'll probably be less now that I can go outside though...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    yea if im not on pc im either with friends, at school, doing homework, playing basket ball, at the park, eating, sleeping, or riding my bike...otherwise im here =)

22sa

Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Well, I would have to say that snowangel3181988, Wing Zero, 100marios, and Pokemaster10000 are the members that I see that are online the most. Lately I have been pretty active, but not as much as some people.
    Cool, too bad I don't know anyone of them except PM10k.
    Wing Zero said:
    yea id have to say im on ALOT, but thats cuz its spring break and i CAN be on alot...yay! after spring break its school...yea...so ill be on as much as possible...
    That's cool. I spent my Spring Break doing other things

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Am I really on that often? Yeah... I guess I am online a lot. But it's not like I have aything else to do... I couldn't go outside since the weather's been bad and I have nowhere else to go. Whenever I have free time I try to come online. Today I was on and off all day since it was nice out and I rode my bike! So I guess I am here a lot... but it'll probably be less now that I can go outside though...

Yup your on a lot.
    I try stretching my PC time to the max so that way I can talk to you guys more. I was on and off today also. The first time was to go to the grocery and eat lunch that probaly took 2 hours off. Then at 5:30 I went to the park to play basketball for like another 2 hours.
    So today I had 4 hours less of PC time than usual.

*high fives Wing Zero* Yeah basketball da best sport.

22sa

Years
    lol, Cool, I spent all evening on PC yesterday. :D And I'm kind of sneaking on right now O.o

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    lol, Cool, I spent all evening on PC yesterday. :D And I'm kind of sneaking on right now O.o

Oh your so sly..:P..j/k
    Say are your parents asleep like mine? XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Ok so I am on a lot! I've been on everyday since since I joined for the most part. Even when I went to NY for a Christening for 2 days I still came on before I left in the morning and when I got home the next night. But now that the weather's nicer I plan to spend more time outside than I have in past years...

My parents don't know I'm online either... well my dad might but my mom is asleep. I don't want her to find out or she'll be really mad... as long as I don't make noise since I'm upstairs she'll never know!

Back