• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who thinks Celebi will be catchable this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It would seem more likely they do something like Mew's event actually seeing how similar these two Pokémon are in Pokémon.

d[-_-]b

HAH! You better have BURN HEAL
    Years
    it would be sick if once go got the ball and crap and put it in the shrine, you could go to a smaller mini distortion world but it would be called the past or it could be longer third quest just to catch celebii

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    it would be sick if once go got the ball and crap and put it in the shrine, you could go to a smaller mini distortion world but it would be called the past or it could be longer third quest just to catch celebii

you mean it would be/good/cool/awesome

sorry but i speak proper english
    (with cool as an acception)
    as i dont plan to vomit

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    Doesn't matter to me as I really don't want to use him, hes pretty garbage. 3/4 the legendaries in Pokemon are useless to me, I just like going through the event to get them. Like walking up those big stairs to get to Arceus, I don't actually care for having him, I just want to do the cool extra stuff to get to him.

Years
    They should just let us catch Celebi in game so we don't have to go to a silly event. Let the guy who gives us the Rainbow Wing in Silver Version give us the GS Ball instead or something. I'll just trade on Wifi for Ho-Oh/Lugia.

garde_guy64

lover of dark and ice types
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2009
    it will be a wifi event, im sure of it

unless it's acually part of the storyline, but thats not very probable

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If they do it like the Secret Key, then it can be possible to hold it in both Toys 'R Us and over a WiFi event as well together. They did it for the Secret Key last month both ways, so why not with Celebi?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I'm sure there will be a special Celebi event much like Shaymin, this is this generation's Mew, Jirachi and Shaymin!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If they make it like an event, then they can either go with simply just receiving it, or having it maybe do something with activating Celebi with that White Rock? I don't know, the idea of that just came to me.

Ayselipera

that Celebi will be catchable without
    an event. But I really think Nintendo will
    make some event for it. They need
    all the money they can get. hahaha

^ oh hey good point up top. Maybe
    Celebi and Shaymin are connected
    in some way. They are both grass
    legendaries.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, like everyone else.. I stay it'll be wifi.

But honestly, I've never been too fond of Celebi.
    Even if I can get it through an event, I probably won't bother. ^^;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think there may be a possibility
    that Celebi will be catchable without
    an event. But I really think Nintendo will
    make some event for it. They need
    all the money they can get. hahaha

^ oh hey good point up top. Maybe
    Celebi and Shaymin are connected
    in some way. They are both grass
    legendaries.

If Celebi was catchable then it wouldn't be as special to me. There is a possibility for both ways though. Most likely it'll be an event though because it was an event last time and there are other legendary pokemon to catch in the game.

Ayselipera

If Celebi was catchable then it wouldn't be as special to me. There is a possibility for both ways though. Most likely it'll be an event though because it was an event last time and there are other legendary pokemon to catch in the game.

If Celebi is an event it will make it harder for the people
    who don't or can't attend events such as myself. I just
    feel like it rips people off from finishing their pokedex.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Even if it is held as event and for those who cannot get it, they might be lucky enough to find a good and legit trade for one with a friend or through WiFi. I mean the sole purpose of having WiFi into the games was to trade, battle, and meet new people with it, so it'll take good use of that too even if Celebi wasn't able to be given to everyone through an event.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well for those people who don't have wifi I wouldn't know what they could do with the Celebi. I guess they could just go to a local Toys R Us or just ask a nearby friend who has pokemon to trade it to you if they have one. If they could do that then it'd be best to keep it a Toys R Us event or wifi event.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    God I hope it is over WiFi, if this even becomes an event that is. Otherwise I'm too lazy to go all the way to Toy R' Us, just to get Celebi! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back