• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

• Total voters

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Ok, so...who wakes you up in the morning? Whether it be for school, work, etc.
    Do you use your alarm clock? Digital Watch? Parents? Pets? :3
    I'm eager too know. :D

I usually wake up by myself, without anything/anyone, if not my alarm clock takes care of it. :3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My mum wakes me up. I have an alarm but I always turn it off and go back to sleep. Without my mum to wake me up I would be late to school.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    What about the freaky situation in the crazy, vivid dream that leaves you messed with for the remainder of the new day? A 'nightmare' is enough to wake anyone up if it gets strange enough...other than that, choo-choos. Train whistles at 5 A.M. ~_~...

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I wake up by myself, if anybody and/or anything else wakes me up, I'm not going to be able to stay awake for very long.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My radio wakes me up. If one of my favourite songs come on I wake up automatically (because I sometimes leave my radio on overnight I wake up in the middle of the night just because of one song...). Otherwise having the blind up and the light outside wakes me up.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    on a day like saturday il sleep in to like 11:30 (my perfect day) but on regular days il wake myself
    up

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    It depends, during school days the alarm clock, during non-school days I will always, always wake myself up.

Years
    Ah, that would be my two alarm clocks...both of which usually end up getting thrown against the wall...

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    My alarm on my phone wakes me up. Since I usually get woken up by people calling me. XD;; I never get to sleep in though. D; Usually I like waking up early to go on the computer while the house is quiet.

rawr, I'm a bit sleep deprived.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    A few spelling mistakes

I used to wake myself up whenever I wanted to XD (Don't know how I did it XD), but now the sunlight beaming from my window tries to destroy my eyes by burning them. XD I bearly sleep anyway XD (I got insomnia now)

Last edited:

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    Lol, most of the time my bladder wakes me up. Otherwise I wake myself.

Lol. xD
    But ugh, I hate it when that happens. D:

On school days or some important day, the alarm clock on my cell phone wakes me up. On days I'm allowed to sleep-in, I get out of bed whenever I feel like it.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My sexy boyfriend.

I wake up by myself, if anybody and/or anything else wakes me up, I'm not going to be able to stay awake for very long.

Nah, this applies to me really well. I just get up when I want to, for the most part. Occasionally other people will yell at me to get up, but I usually end up falling asleep soon after I do whatever they need me to do XD;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    On school days, it's always my mum who wakes me up. Without her, I'd probably arrive at school an hour before it ends.

Back