• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

• Total voters

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Almost everyone wakes up on their own? My parents or either my sister wakes me up. I wouldn't even wake up even if the house on fire.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    My grandmother screaming obnoxiously at me from the other room.

It's not something I can ignore either. It's almost ear-shattering.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    It all depends on the day. If I have a morning class (3 days of 8am classes this quarter, but I get a 4-day weekend!) I'll set my alarm, though I have been known to wake up at the right time on my own. I'll also set it if I'm taking an afternoon nap on days when I have something to do at a particular time, but I'm feeling dog-tired. If my alarm clock has been acting iffy and I absolutely need to get up on time, I'll set my cell phone alarm, too. Nothing like waking up to Link's blood-curdling scream! XD

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    During the week, I stay up late. And I usually get up at 3:00 AM. Every night I wake up at that time. :3
    On the weekends I wake up at like crazy hours ranging from 12:00 PM-7:00 PM.
    Haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    when I heard the large sound of the radio, I wake up.
    I usually woke up 9:00am during weekends.
    and in weekdays probably 4:50 or 5:00 am.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    when I heard my mother is yeiling at someoneXD

Neurario

Meep. :3
    Years
    Nothing in particular, but usually my alarm will wake me up when I need to set it, or the sounds of my DS soundscapes wake me up. :)

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    I am home schooled, and don't have anything important to be doing at a set time..
    So I tend to just wake myself up..
    If I do however have something important to do that day my grandma wakes me up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Nothing, really. I usually just wake up whenever I wake up. Even when I have an appointment of some sort, I tend to wake up on my own at the proper time.

...I suppose that would have something to do with an internal alarm clock of some sort, so I could probably vote for that, as well.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    well..I usually woke up when I smell the food and heard the loud noise of our neighbors.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Either my parents yelling or my alarm on school days, both are annoying >.<. However i wake up on my own accord on weekends, so its all good, since i get to be lazy then x].

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Usually, my mom, since she has to wake up earlier anyway. Very rarely I have to be woken up by an alarm clock.

Back