• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

• Total voters

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My dad enjoys waking me up an hour before I actually need to get up a lot, but for the times when he isn't being mean, I have to rely on my mobile phone's alarm.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My alarm wakes me up at 5:55 every morning... and then I hit snooze to sleep for another ten minutes. And then I hit it again to sleep/rest ten more minutes. In between those last two beeps, though, my mom will usually knock on my door and remind me to get up as she goes downstairs. Sometimes dad too. :| But once it hits 6:15, I force myself to get up, haha.

On weekends or days off, sometimes I'll set an alarm for 10 AM or so, but usually I just let myself wake up naturally.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Good lord Erica, how do you manage that every morning? @_@

I get naturally up because my body clock is always set during weekdays. I wake up at 7:30 and continue lying for 15-20 minutes. At the weekend, my body clock switches off and I can sleep 'til any hour from 8 AM - 3 PM. XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I always set my alarm, depending on when I have to get up for class, which ranges anywhere from 7:15 to 11:30. But on weekends, I sleep in like crazy. I got up at 2:40 in the afternoon last Saturday...I can safely say that's the most rested I've ever been XD

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    My Cell Phone will wake me up at 5:30 in the morning with a heavy metal song.

The song has always been varied. I've waken up to
    Free Bird
    Seek & Destroy
    The Day That Never COmoes
    Psycosocial
    HellYeah (Current One)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    My alarm clock, at different hours depending on the day XD

I have a radio alarm, because the plain beeps didn't have any effect on me u_u

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Chris Moyles being his usual silly self on the radio wakes me up, I't dosnt take me long to switch him off when he starts repeating something over and over and over which he usually does.

ATM he's singing his parody of Womanizer, Lorry driver.

Years
    Ma mummy, I luv ma mummy My mobile phone that I can change the alarm sound on so that I don't hate the sound after a few weeks.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    On school days: Fluffykittenlord! My cat and trusty sidekick. Sometimes he paws my hair and if i try to throw him off he starts pulling my hair.
    Weekends: Myself at 10 am. Soon to be 11 after firing of tutor

billhill94

Awesome!
    Years
    My mum wakes me up on school days because she gets up early to let my dogs outside and stuff.

I'll usually wake myself up at weekends though, but that's usually rather late XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Used to be my alarm, but the batteries died and I can't be bothered to change them XD So now I wake up and just check the time on my iPod, I keep it at the side of my bed

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    My alarm clock, which beeps for about three seconds, makes a sort of strangled choking noise, and dies. Every morning.

So then I usually fall back asleep, and wake myself up after about ten minutes. On weekends, though, I end up waking up every morning at 5:00-6:00 without my alarm clock. >>;;;;

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Usually I wake up myself, but I set an alarm on my clock just in case I don't wake up when I usually do on my own, which is around 6 in the morning. I set my alarm for 6:30, because if I don't wake up around then, I probably won't have enough time to get ready for the bus. :P My dog sometimes makes her way into my room too when I forget to lock it, and wakes me up. xP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My alarm clock. I could never wake up on my own, since I go to bed way too late T_T

(it's... 00:23 right now.... GO TO SLEEP FABUHL)

Back