• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Alarm clock on radio setting. I always get scared and confuse and I search for the source fumbling around for it. I always hate the songs for like 15 seconds because ir woke me up.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    It is either the blinding lights my parents turn on or the annoying racket the roosters batter.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I wake myself up normally, my parents sometimes wake me up. I rarely use my alarm clock though...

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    My mommy wakes me up every morning at 6:30 to take my Prevacid. :3
    Then she leaves me to get up at 7 on my own.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I sleep way too late on days I have off. XD I need an internal alarm to get me up at 9:30am at latest, yet that's asking for too much..

But yes I have an alarm clock; otherwise occasionally my dad will wake me, in which I'll curse him and sleep an extra 15 minutes whenever he does out of half-awaken spite. If I ever wake up myself, I end up waking up mad early like 6 or 7 (early, that is, depending on when I actually need to get up, haha.)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hm most of the time it is my brother, but it is often the pools solar heating as it is on the roof right above my bedroom.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I always wake myself up. I just get out of bed whenever I feel like it, and on school days, my bran wakes me up at 6 am automatically. If not, my very loud PDA rings the alarm to wake me up rather forcefully.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Usually, I'll wake myself up, but some times my dad yells at me to get up, so I guess it depends. x_x

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Usually, I get myself up and at schooltime, there's an alarm on my phone. AND BY GOD, IT IS THE MOST ANNOYING ALARM IN THE HISTORY OF ALARMS. It's like someone ringing a bell and it gradually gets louder and louder. It's a great reminder to tell you to actually get up and turn it off. If you don't turn it off, it goes off again, 5 minutes later ;~;

But, recently, mum wants to get fit so she's been waking me up at 7AM to go for a walk. :c

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    On weekends I wake myself up around 7-10, but on school days my mom wakes me up around 6:30.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You wanna know?

Do you REEEALLY wanna know?

Ok. Barney comes into my house and chases me to school :P.

But those are on Saturdays...ironically.

On weekdays, I am woken up with an amplified super volume alarm clock with "Heroes of Our Time" by DragonForce playing as the tone. The day that doesn't wake me up, we're having an apocalypse.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Nothing and no one today. I woke up at 8:40 and my lesson was at 8:55...since it takes me about 15 mins to get ready and 25 mins to walk, no chance of getting there on time. So I decided to skip the lesson instead XD

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    At 4:45 in the schoolday morning, three valiant alarm clocks that endure my wrath- 'Beep', my small alarm clock that repetitively beeps until I'm annoyed enough, a diabolical Doraemon clock that could wake the dead and finally, for reinforcements, some J-pop alarm theme from my phone. Beep goes off first, Doraemon comes two minutes later and my phone comes a full fifteen minutes later. And some free quiet time on my computer gives me a reason to actually stay awake.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I use my cell phones alarm clock. I dont like my parents waking me up and my dog punces on me when she wakes me up. Its not a nice way to wake me up. It hurts even if shes a small dog.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Untill last week my mum woke me up weekdays but now I use an alarm clock with a rooster waking me up xD

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    My mom wakes me(or attempts to) but my cat actually used to leap on my bed at exactly 6:50 every morning and start to cry 0_o.

What a smart little kitty ^^. But he stopped when we moved two years ago. Guess it was the change in environment or something *shrugs*

Magangryoung

Star in the making
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    I'm kind of nocturnal I sleep during the day and do stuff during the night, I just kinda automatically wake up in the night...

Back