• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will you have follow/What Pokemon follows you?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    waillord coz hes so huge he will leave a trail of destruction in his path, lol i wish, but seriosly... totodile probably

Years
    I'll have a Pikachu follow me, because you just can't beat nostalgia. I'll enjoy the game far more if I combine the elements of my two first Pokemon Games: Yellow and Crystal, which would make it awesome to have a Pikachu follow me. I just hope I can check up on it's mood like in Yellow :D

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
    Probably an Empoleon / Typhlosion / Tyranitar.

Because they're overworld body types are amazing T_T

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'll probably have my Cyndaquil follow me, since I'll make it my starter and it'll probably be my signature Pokemon.

If not that, then I'll like to try Ho-oh or any of the Sacred Beasts. :D

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Probably Houndoom or Latias. I'll most likely end up trying something new every week or something. :3

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Wailord . End of story

haha , no just joking . Maybe a legendary or Typhlosion / Blaziken . And yes , Wailord is an option .

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Dragonite, of course. Although Typhlosion is always an option aswell.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Chimeco, Chimeco^^
    My trongest Pokémon of all <3
    Other than that probably the ones I intend on using at first (always switching out would be annoying)
    And a Magikarp just for the lolz XD

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I'll probably have Cydaquil at first, then maybe Mareep, then Quilava, Then perhaps some others I decide at the time, and those who are not in my PW. Otherwise, when I have beaten th E4, I'll be my glitched Arceus, because I want to see what It's like before the event.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    To be honest it will be constantly swapping to when I go to defeat certain trainers, like if they have a water I'll either put a grass (Probably Chikorita or one of its evolutions depending on the time) or an electric type.

Years
    mostly my starter but ill probably switch around for looks n stuff,but besides that probably something that hovers or floats over the ground

Kikoia

Self-proclaimed ditz :D
    Years
    Happiny will get you all!!!

...nah jk. It's an option but I would go with my Milotic. Or any member of the Eevelution set.

ji

derp.
    Years
    D: That's going to be so hard... I love all my beloved Pokemon.
    I'll probably switch them around a lot, but probably my Absol for a long time. I looove my Absol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Typhlosion till Lugia is caught.

and Tyranitar when i get it for kanto. How would it feel to have a dinosaur follow u lmao.?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    Im most excited about having Magikarp flopping around behind me. But if I were to pick one that I would use....um....it would be Blaziken!

Back