• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will you have follow/What Pokemon follows you?

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
Years

• My one depends in places or regions..
    like in Johto I have my charizard following me sometimes furret/hunchcrow/starmie/eevee/fraligtr
    but mostly charizard :cer_smile: and in Kanto region..I have my Kadabra and pichu =] :cer_smile:
    i love this new feature =]​

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    Proably whatever I was training because it's the first Pokemon in your party otherwise my starter or something BIG just for the lulz of course.

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • scizor, scyther and mareep out-of-the-ball sprites are awesome=]. i love them

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I really want to see a zangoose and a raikou walking behind me!!! I want to see there awesome sprites!! lol

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    I will definitely switch between Roserade, Froslass, Mismagius, and Milotic. :3

Years
    • VA
    • Seen May 13, 2014
    Most likely Steelix, but I'm sure I'll be switching between him and others. If I end up making shiny Steelix, that'll be pretty hard to put away :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Well, I would go for the pikachu
    as I like it's colour, and the way
    it fights with others.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    I'm gonna have to switch through my pokemon. But I defiantly got...

Sceptile,Dodrio,Porygon-Z and maybe Rayquaza

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Roserade, Scizor, or Houndoom. My favorite 3 Pokemon.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • All the Pokemon on my trainer card and I'm gonna trade all my shinies from Pearl (Tyranitar, Hitmontop and Exploud) and let them follow me.

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
  • Darkrai (If I ever secure him)
    otherwise probably Umberon or Quagsire for most of the main game, then after I beat it

MAGIKARP

till he bleeds
    or evolves

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Whoever I'm training at the moment. The first pokemon in your party walks behind you, so you have to have the pokemon you want to walk in front of you in the first slot.

This lulz. Otherwise, whoever I decide is my favorite Pokemon at the moment.

Back