• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will you have follow/What Pokemon follows you?

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Probably Milotic, depending on whether having a water snake following me looks weird :|
    Either that or Ambipom :D

Designation_Leader

I iz ubsessed wit teh kittehz!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Hmm...my team will probably be Typhlosion, Gyarados, Fearow, Gallade, Lucario, and Gliscor, so I'll probably have my Gallade or Lucario follow me around. I'm getting both HG and SS and plan on trading.

How do I get that team, you propose? Fly-by playthrough on one, probably using the One-Pokemon Challenge method (y'know, the one where you only use one Pokemon to beat the game?). After that, trade over the respective eggs (except in the case of Gliscor as Gligar can be caught in Johto) and then trade the eggs to the other game. Simple as that. :3

B_B

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    i really want to know what wailord will look like if it follows you LOL

gunjackSmoker

Rogue Trainer
    Years
  • Whoever I´m training at the moment. But after I train them all to level 100 I will have my Charmander or Charizard follow me. Its my favorite.

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
  • I would have the awesome Red Gyarados with me. Otherwise, Shuckle,GLiscor,Heracross,Tyhplosone,Rayquaza and obviously the one and only Lucario. But mainly the Gyarados because im gonna train it.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Hm... At most times I'd have Spiky-Eared Pichu, Breloom, Togekiss, Gallade, Froslass, Heatran, etc. following me around everywhere. Yeah.

Last edited:

SSLaertes

Stealthy Strategist
    Years
  • probably till i hit end game ill have the feraligatr evo tree following me and then once i use the game to EV train I'll have Rayquaza following lol

tobi-ksla

Years
  • 1) I'll mostly have my starter walking with me. That starter will most likely be Cyndaquil. You know how people tend to be nostalgic about these games. Same things goes for me and my Cyndaquil.

... Although, I might choose a Totodile instead... We may never know...

2) Kotone's big hat reminds me of the hat Salon Maiden Anabel wore in the spin-off manga, "Pokemon Emerald Challenge: Battle Frontier!" If you know me, then you would know my obsession towards that cute little androgynous battle prodigy named Anabel.

... So yeah, I might choose the girl and name her "Anabel." That would also mean that I'll have an Anabel-themed team. Maybe an Entei? A Raikou? Yup, not just limited to the anime. I'm adding her Pokemon from the games, too.

Rinusu

Not that important..
    Years
  • Unless the only way to use HM's is to have that pokemon out..
    I'm prolly gonna have a legendary.. or maybe my starter..

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Either Arbok or Slowbro. They're both badass. Maybe Charmander or Pidgeot either. I'm not entirely sure. Whoever I'm training, I guess.

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Jan 11, 2010
    I have Feraligatr following me in my Heartgold. :) The rest of my team kinda stinks ATM, i've been too busy to play.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • it's going to be whoever is the lowest level at the moment. I like trying to keep everyone at about the same level. once they reach 100, though...i don't know.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I will probably have the mighty typhlosian or charizard or mabey even a mewtwo! :D

Back