• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you pick to be Praetor?

Who do you want as next Praetor?

• Lightning

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Dakota

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Kayleigh

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • We don't need another praetor! BAH!

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    *Kicks you where the sun don't shine*

And to be on topic, I made a horrible choice picking dakota xD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    We've got enough for now I think, but out of those people I'd choose Erica, because she's really nice. (Sorry Koty boy :P, you're just mean and horrible XD). I love Kayleigh, but she's the junior S-mod at the moment and I don't see her getting promoted ahead of one of the other two.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    We've got enough for now I think, but out of those people I'd choose Erica, because she's really nice. (Sorry Koty boy :P, you're just mean and horrible XD). I love Kayleigh, but she's the junior S-mod at the moment and I don't see her getting promoted ahead of one of the other two.

Mean and horrible!?! I AM NOT!!

*punches JA in the FACE*

TAKE IT BACK! BASTARD!!

*kicks*

Oh wait...well that was ironic wasn't it....:P

*hugs JA* There there...BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    O.O ..well i cant really defend ya if u start doing that XD *blocks the ban button by uggling it*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I think ur confused Tig XD im eligable to become an Admin, not a Preator XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    We don't need one at this moment in time. Unless Anthony/Andy mysteriously die, we've got enough as it is any way. When they do die though.... probably Lightning. She's Praetor anyways, all it is, is the orange colour, but she'd probably change it XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I love Kayleigh, but she's the junior S-mod at the moment and I don't see her getting promoted ahead of one of the other two.
    We did away with that, didn't we? o_O; There's no reason someone should be more senior than someone else. Besides... two S-Mods have been promoted before me, even though I was S-Modded first. xD;; So it wouldn't be any surprise or anything.

Aanyway. I'd vote me but... *gasp* I don't really want to be one. o_O; The colour is ugly compared to the S-Mod colour and I'd only end up with a bunch of stupid PMs from n00bs. :< Not fun. Besides... I've got almost all the powers already anyway. x3
    AdamHays said:
    What is the point of a Praetor or Kairis' Group?All they can do is IP ban*oooooos*
    x3 They can do almost anything. You say you've seen an Admin CP before, but apparently not - you can do almost anything on one. =\ Such as taking over the world. ;D

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    lightning said:
    x3 They can do almost anything. You say you've seen an Admin CP before, but apparently not - you can do almost anything on one. =\ Such as taking over the world. ;D

I knows,i was in bad mood yesterday XP,i would pick Lightning,she's a super super super moderator XD.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    I voted for Dakota I think he deserves it the most plus he is nice *uh-huh XD*, and funny. Also his sig pwns with wise wisdom XD

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Yeah,i likies his sig.It is kinda hard to choose,they would all make great praetors.
    But im sticking with lightning.she's super cool XP.

Back