• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you pick to be Praetor?

Who do you want as next Praetor?

• Lightning

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Dakota

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Kayleigh

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • We don't need another praetor! BAH!

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I don't think we need another one. Pretty soon, we'll run out of S-MODs, and unless they're planning on hiring more MODs to replace the MODs who replace the S-MODs, yeah...No More. If we do get anothe Praector, it should be Lighting/Dakota, since they are probably the most helpful S-MODs around the board as a whole.

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    We did away with that, didn't we? o_O; There's no reason someone should be more senior than someone else.
    I think she was referring to the fact that Kay's the newest one.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I agrees with Nick,but this is not saying that they will become one,it is just asking who do you think would be a good one,doesn't not mean that they will become one immediately after this thread.

And besides i think were getting a new S-mod :D

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    I doubt there will be one. Abby has put a big personal "No!" on the matter, and there's disputes between the other staff of who it would be, if there was one.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It depends on how things turn out. No hinting, Dakota. =X

And to whoever said we'd run out of S-Mods (I'm too lazy to go find and quote your post, now XD), we won't. Say Kayleigh were promoted... we wouldn't need to find someone to fill her spot. She'd still be doing the same things she does now... just with more powers and a differently coloured name. She would virtually still be an S-Mod. =\

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    Dakota said:
    Actually I'm guessing there will be a new S-mod...but I'm just guessing

*WINKS REALLY LOUDLY*
    Hmm. Cool. I want to see this new person~~
    And to whoever said we'd run out of S-Mods (I'm too lazy to go find and quote your post, now XD), we won't. Say Kayleigh were promoted... we wouldn't need to find someone to fill her spot. She'd still be doing the same things she does now... just with more powers and a differently coloured name. She would virtually still be an S-Mod. =\
    Wasn't I the one to start with that arguement? XD

Anyways... yeah...

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    No, I'm just keeping an eye on these two topics to see who gets promoted. :)

aaaaaa

If you stick around to see that, you'll never leave.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    a1337a said:
    No-one's gonna be promoted :P
    If you stick around to see that, you'll never leave.
    Shh! Don't tell him, Sawah! XD *drags him back in* You're not leaving with me around. :P

As for the next Praetor, definitely Kay-chan. She's so sweet. XP

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Seriously why in the Blue he'll would we need another praetor.....2 is more than enough!
    Yah They have got access to the AdminCP and all that...But 3---4 No way!~~~
    Anyway Kairi's just doing all the jobs around here!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    The yellow super mod color is decreasing. >_>; I must do something about it!!! *switches super mod and praetor color* There...that should do. *gets killed by Steve for changing colors again*

XDXD

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Merry Christmas. I remember when I actually had to do work to get that rank. Heh.

Back