• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whos that pokemon?

Hakuryu

The raiser of the Dragons
Years
  • Next quiz: They call me a wishmaker. My feelings get hurt easy; Who am I? (After this'n I gotta go)

Hakuryu

Years
  • Snorlax. I gave him a banner cuz' he was MOSTLY the only one answering and cuz' he got them ALL right. Anyway next question: Iam like the King of the Sea. Who am I?

Hakuryu

Years
  • Yes; Seaking. Do you get it? Seaking. Yeah whatever. Next quiz: Iam very electric; Ash has me, who am I?

Hakuryu

Years
  • Next question: Iam very eh- irregular. Im only a Normal type, and I can only learn ONE attack. Who am I?

Hakuryu

Years
  • Correct but anywho; next quiz. Iam small round and people mistake me for A Pokeball. Who am I?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Here's one of my specials. :badsmile: Heheh

Cute and green, my power is supreme...I shall multiply in time...And when we meet ,more hearbeats and then we turn back into one.

>:] My toughest one.

Dranxis

Adorer of Sandslash
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    asher_son_of_ash said:
    Here's one of my specials. :badsmile: Heheh

Cute and green, my power is supreme...I shall multiply in time...And when we meet ,more hearbeats and then we turn back into one.

>:] My toughest one.

Eh, Celebi? I'm not sure, I don't know the first thing about Celebi, due to the fact that I never got his Pokedex data, nor do I watch the anime...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    WoW WOW WOW!! Amazing...I used that quiz on my friends and they never guessed it!!! =] Excellent work, Dranxis. :laugh:

My head is spinning on homework insteado of Pokemon now... :disappoin

So...someone else quiz...

Dranxis

Adorer of Sandslash
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    Hmm, okay...

I am evolved by a Moon Stone, my pre-evolved forms can be found in the Safari Zone, and my scales grow in cycles. Who am I?

Last edited:
    Back