• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the most attractive character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAMLBeast

Lolpwnd. :\
Years
  • Dawn and May just won't do for me. I have no idea why. Misty (and possibly, Cynthia) is the only one (or are the only ones) catch my attention. Once again, I have no idea why... well maybe for Cynthia. For Misty, I find her the most attractive character for many reasons.

1. Her favorite Pokemon are Water-types. Just like my favorite Pokemon (Feraligatr)!
    2. Even though, it takes a lot to piss me off, I can be nice to people, just like Misty. And when I get pissed off, I could really blow up and even go to the point wherein I hurt other people, Just like Misty. :)
    3. another reason why I like Misty is because she is not your average Girl, I mean a girl who's like May or Dawn. Who's obsessed with her hair, just like Dawn or May. Who like to look at themselves in a mirror for a long time. Of course, Misty uses a Mirror but that is just to fix her hair into the ponytail style whatever. She knows when to look beautiful or not. Just like a line "The Right Place At The Right Mime" in the part wherein they were gonna be interviewed by TR who is in disguise, she said something like she can't look the way she is right now because they are going to get interviewed by TR who, like I said, is in disguise as reporters. But in average days, you don't see her saying that.
    4. I once had a crush on her (weird huh?). Until now, but not as big as before. But look, it's better than drooling on a pokegirl's picture. hehehehe...

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • Okay, mine is Dawn. May's hair looks a bit weird and Misty was just not attractive. Dawn's skirt is too small but she is the prettiest by far, she's the only one that started off with confidence, and Misty was a wimp, being scared of bugs... They're awesome!

Misty's a wimp? Insects are pretty much the only thing that freak her out. every character has their flaws. Don't call her that over that reason. =/

Dawn has lost a lot of her confidence ever since she's been losing nearly every contest. I wouldn't really call her that confident. And just because she wears a skirt, that doesn't mean to degrade her all the time, geez. There are plenty of Dawn fans out there [as well as other fans] who don't drool at every picture mindlessly.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    To me, Roark is hot. xD Like *drool* hot.
    Also, I used to like Ash and James a lot when I was little. It was so cute. xD Their PUSA dub voices kill me inside though.

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • Ok....

CPUDUDE11(Ash) X MAY 4EVER!!!!!!
    MAY MAY MAY MAY MAY MAY MAYYYYYYYY MAY ZOMG MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MAY!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!
    *drools at pic of may*
    Ok... I'm good phew...

O___O WOW...I suppose you like May?

Anywho...My favorite male is Volkner x3!
    For female its a tie between these three: Misty, Duplica, Erika and Jasmine. x3

Last edited:

*LuckyStarIsLucky*

Ell Ess I Ess
    Years
  • I'd have to say Dawn. idk how she beats Misty and May, but if i was a character in the pokemon anime, and i had a choice of Misty, May, or Dawn, i would choose Dawn. Misty's pretty close, tho.

Guitar

insane little bug
    Years
  • Maybe I'm being overly critical, but this show seems to be on a miniscule budget and can never seem to achieve decent animation, despite its popularity (which is strange).

Maybe if it had Kyoto Animation quality I would appreciate it more and maybe even find someone in it attractive, but it seems that this show is trying to achieve maximum profits by retaining a low animation budget.

Sorry if I offended anyone. ^___^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, I don't really think there's any totally, zomg!hot character in Pokemon at all. The art style doesn't really allow it, in my opinion.

Still, if I have to chose, male wise I'd say probably say James.
    Although at one point or another I've obsessed over pretty much the entire male cast. The main ones, anyhoo. So it's hard to pick.

Female-wise.
    Hikari, hands down.

Alot of the female characters are nice looking, and May (as well as Sapphire) had a neat character design, she's cute. Still, I'd actually call Hikari pretty, as far as Pokemon characters go. I think alot of that might be her outfit, though.. I've always thought it was cool looking.

For those who don't wanna read all that:

Male: James
    Female: Hikari (Dawn)

xD

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • In no particular order (Well except the first one :D) here are my boys:

1. James
    2. Lance
    3. Byron
    4. Wallace
    5. Sir Aaron
    6. Hun/Basho (Who is a man! Stupid english dub people!)

I think I got them all?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Maybe I'm being overly critical, but this show seems to be on a miniscule budget and can never seem to achieve decent animation, despite its popularity (which is strange).

Maybe if it had Kyoto Animation quality I would appreciate it more and maybe even find someone in it attractive, but it seems that this show is trying to achieve maximum profits by retaining a low animation budget.

Sorry if I offended anyone. ^___^

That's the entire point of the show- to cash in on the games and popularity of the Pokemanz. It's not supposed to actually have quality. Of course it would be animated on a five-dollar budget.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    May, now that she has even better clothes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back