• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your Main Smash Character?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
  • Princess Peach. She has some mean fighting skills, and she's the only reason I play Brawl xD

Kagara

Years
  • In Brawl I usually use Falco or Fox, but lately I have been using Captain Falcon. I find him pretty easy to use, and he's definitely a character you can have fun with.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Pit and Kirby, they're just epic!

In Melee it was Link and Luigi, but favourites can change!

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Falco is my main, and Fox, Wolf, and Snake are my subs.
    Falco is so amazing, he has a great Meteor Smash attack (arial down A) and is an amazing chain grabber.
    Fox is like Falco but he doesnt have that good of a Meteor Smash.
    Im great with Wolf but hes so hard to control and his recovery is...ew. Plus hes a bad juggler.
    Snake, wow Im great with him, I love making traps for my opponents

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Mario. I just do well with him. Plus when I play as him I've gotten lucky, I've thrown bombs at all the players (including me) and causing everyone to fall off (including me) when I managed to use his jump to just reach the edge (Lots of my victories depend on pure, dumb luck). Even though I've managed to that with most characters, I feel better with Mario. I've always liked him, and the fact he's so balanced in Melee helped me use other characters weaknesses.

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
  • Peach baby~ < 33
    Her A Smashes are so awesome and she can float~
    With her, I can pull of some serious combos! < 333
    I also use Pokemon Trainer! 8 DD
    And G&W < 33
    And probably Zelda or ZSS. 8 3
    That was more than my main wasn't it? >>
    Yay, another fan of Peach. ^.^
    I just hope you have Wi-Fi and then we could be on a Team. :D

Nubi505

Heroes don't need super powers
    Years
  • Just one? Surely not...

I use Link primarily, in all three games. I've always loved Link and his down A move, sends highly damaged players careening.

But I also like playing as Fox, Sheik, MetaKnight, and Zero Suit Samus. Haven't had Brawl very long, so I haven't found a second favorite compared to Link yet.

Years
  • I'm always razzin' the Brawl scene with my 5 man band. I main Mario, as well as Sheik, Ike, Robbert, and Wario! I sometimes play Zelda, Ness, and Ganondorf, but I strive for Mario and Sheik realy. Robbert and Wario are lulz characterers.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Let's see sweeties! =D

SSB: Mario, Pikachu, Samus, Kirby.
    SSBM: Samus, Mario, Dr. Mario, Pikachu, Link, Falco
    SSBB: Pikachu, R.O.B., Mario, Samus, Link, Falco

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Original → Pikachu
    Melee → Pikachu, Link, Pichu, Game & Watch, Marth
    Brawl → Toon Link, Game & Watch, Pokémon Trainer, Pikachu

:| No real order for the secondary characters in all of them. I get bored of using my main really easily, so I'll play a few matches with my best character and then revert to picking random characters. I eventually got pretty good with some of those random characters. XD; (I'm also decent with Ice Climbers, Wario, etc.)

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Original: Kirby
    Melee: Link (As much as I love the little pink ball of...custard, Kirby was absolutely terrible in melee D:)
    Brawl: Link and Kirby (and occasionally as Wolf. Alot of the people I play against seem to think he's my best character, actually =X)

...I stay pretty consistent with who I play as. No surprises there XD

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • SSB: Pikachu, Captain Falcon
    SSBM: Captain Falcon, Pikachu
    SSBB: Captain Falcon, Pikachu

Yeah, I'm real stubborn about choosing different chars, plus I enjoy PAWNCHing people too muich.

pokeman23

Legendary Pokemon Master
    Years
  • My main smash character is Lucario. He has a great strategy and is really cool. If he has high damage, he is stronger! he is my perfect choice. My back up characters are Kirby, Pikachu, and Fox.

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
  • Ness in all three games. I also love Lucas, Pikachu, Pichu, Pokémon Trainer, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo. All EarthBound and Pokémon.

Not Lucario though.

Back