• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Waifu?

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
    Hey everyone, Tempest here! Today, I'm curious to see who your waifu is. Please say who your waifu is and provide some information on them, if necessary. To make this a little less awkward, I'll start with mine.

Honestly, I'm not permanently set on a waifu, but for now, mine is Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail. I personally like her because she's cute, funny and very optimistic. She seems like the kind of girl I'd like to hang out with. She's also kinda quirky in a cute way, which I also like. Above all, she's a loyal friend and she's always there for people who need her. That's just my opinion.

Who's Your Waifu?

Can't wait to see your answers, talk to you later.

-Tempest

Years
    Personally I know that Death The Kid is male and all and he counts as a husbando but I have gotta say I really love him,I do have actual waifus, but I just love Death The Kid so anyways if you don't know, Death The Kid is a character from Soul Eater I'm not going to say too much for people who haven't seen the anime but I love him for his personality and hes just so funny and I find him quite attractive.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Waifus are just not my cup of tea. Nor are Husbandos. Like, I like characters, but waifus and husbandos are just a big nope for me.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Waifu... a strange concept that I am too self-centered for.

I only become taken to characters that I can relate to, as in characters that I want to become and insert myself into. And I become VERY taken with them, using them to represent me. It's not that I want to date or marry them. It's... something entirely different. More so it's like it's easy for me to become them, to channel their thoughts and feelings when I'm writing or roleplaying. This has only really happened with three characters before. Characters that I cried immensely about, and felt so intensely their pain. Two of those were video game characters.

The least intense reaction was to an anime character. Homura Akemi of Madoka Magica. There's spoilers for the moment I related to her, so don't read if you plan on watching the series. I call this concept a "me-fu" jokingly.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I don't know if I'd call them my waifus but I love these three female characters the most:

Shiraki Yoko (from Ashita no Joe)
    Spoiler:

Motoko Kusanagi from GiTS
    Spoiler:

Kagura from Gintama
    Spoiler:

But yeah, if we're talking of women that turn me on (and make me think l-lewd thoughts...) in animu then its definitely the women from Fairy Tail. =p

Juvia Lockser
    Spoiler:

Erza Scarlet
    Spoiler:

Years
    The members of A-Rise all 3 of them <3 all my waifus, just look at them. I have other waifus and husbandos as well.But just the A-Rise members they are just awesome, total waifu material. .
    Who's Your Waifu?

Runiel

I am male
    Years
    Hmmm, I don't really get the Idea of a "Waifu" or a "Husbando(?)" But i can Respect the Opinion of the people Who has a "Waifu"
    I do have a Few Favorite Female Characters Though, such as Nao Tomori, She has an Unique Personality and Overall a Good Character.
    Here's a Picture for ya Nerds
    Spoiler:

I don't really Know if i should have a "Waifu". Like zippyspiker said "Waifu is not my cup of COFFE"

MURICA.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    This topic is the best. Ever made. Not even kidding.

Anyway, might as well say something:

A murderking like myself needs someone who's equally as murderous, blood thirsty, rampage prone, and eats steroids and bullets for breakfast, WITHOUT MILK.

Who's Your Waifu?

Yuno Gasai

Yuno and I fit together like a Murder King and Queen. I mean just look at her from this particular scene? She's shooting D**ks off like a real champion.

i don't like using the term "waifu" now though. I just like using the term "Favorite female anime & manga" character these days.

Last edited:
    Back