• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Waifu?

Beatrice from Re Zero is a doll.

Who's Your Waifu?

Keep in mind I'm mostly straight but I still love me some cute girl character designs. Her nasally voice in the anime goes perfectly with her short stature and hard to approach personality. She is perfect!

Who's Your Waifu?
Who's Your Waifu?

Aaaand Maki from Love Live!. She used to be my least favorite of the girls but now she's by far my favorite and I love watching her adorable interactions with Nico. The tsundere girls seem to be favorites here. =p She reminds me of myself, I'm a mix of her and Umi. <3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I love some of that type moon femme.

Arcueid:
    Spoiler:

- Arc has been like my number 1 fictional female crushy wushy character since the day i laid eyes upon her. I've had a long, and i mean a long history of love and hate with Tsukihime and all of its spinoffs such as Melty Blood, Kagetsu Tohya, and the like. Type-Moon related stuff was in my hardrive and my D-Drive (folder) all the time and Arcueid was that one character who I felt a weird attachment to. Also, she's a vampire, but a very attractive one. Not even a cliche one.

- After all, she is the white princess of the True Ancestors. She is pure. White is her color. Even though she's been around since the dawn of time and has knowledge of the modern era, she has no idea on how to adjust to modern life, and I find that really really cute. Even at almost 800 years old, she has this almost child like behavior, and I thought i myself was Young at heart and childish.

- I forgot to mention, one simple change to her design from wearing a rather large gown-like thing below her, they went with a simpler design of just giving her thin leggigs, and a short skirt instead while keeping her signature Long sleeved white turtleneck? = oOuOo I approve.

Noel:
    Spoiler:

- Dat dress, ponytail, and dat winky face... WINKY FACE! ;)

And when i always thought that Arc was always Type-Moon's best girl (while being closely followed by Saber_Extra aka Saber Nero) and there was no way that they could outdo themselves...

Jeanne aka Ruler:
    Spoiler:

- Saber Motif + Arcueid like physiques and appearance = OuO I APPROVE!
    - Oh yeah and since its a clear cut image/render, let us feel free to use this image for our own exploits and benefits ;)))

and just when i thought that Jeanne didn't have some sort of dark alter ego, but then again both Arc and Saber did so...

Spoiler:

Also I hope that this image is still allowed. Its not THAT explicit right? Its not even that sticky ;)

I am getting a weird feeling that this thread may become PC's own version of a "Hot Anime/Manga chicks thread" but that's just a weird feeling.

mayunaise

sandwich spread
    Years
    I can already hear a certain M person throwing hammers at me for this, pls no bulli.
    I quite like Kosaki Onodera from Nisekoi. She literally outburts an aura of cute, and knows just how to make every shit situation somehow make your fragile kokoro almost explode out your chest with just her facial features.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I can already hear a certain M person throwing hammers at me for this, pls no bulli.
    I quite like Kosaki Onodera from Nisekoi. She literally outburts an aura of cute, and knows just how to make every **** situation somehow make your fragile kokoro almost explode out your chest with just her facial features.
    >Chiaki theme
    >liking Kosaki

I'm literally tearing. FINALLY someone with proper taste =D

Years
    Beatrice from Re Zero is a doll.

Who's Your Waifu?

Keep in mind I'm mostly straight but I still love me some cute girl character designs. Her nasally voice in the anime goes perfectly with her short stature and hard to approach personality. She is perfect!

Who's Your Waifu?
    Who's Your Waifu?

Aaaand Maki from Love Live!. She used to be my least favorite of the girls but now she's by far my favorite and I love watching her adorable interactions with Nico. The tsundere girls seem to be favorites here. =p She reminds me of myself, I'm a mix of her and Umi. <3
    so im not the only Maki fan on here?

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I FUCKING LOVE BEAKO (or is it beaco/beacko?) TOO!! She's the most adorable character in ReZero. Most adorable I've seen in anime in recent times, I suppose (heh).

But my waifu (things have changed since last time hehe) will always be Emilia-tan. She's da besto.
    Who's Your Waifu?

Seriously though, she's got a great character design and she's really sweet in general. <3
    Spoiler:

That smile. Don't blame subaru for going crazy to protect it.

Years
    ive never understood this waifu trend Maki is my favorite anime and love live character but in my opinion she would be to young to be considered wife material and also she is animated a anime character cant give u the same pleasure as a actual women

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    Taiga Aisaka! aka The Palmtop Tiger!!! ?

Who's Your Waifu?

I mean, just look at her!!!

Last edited:

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
    Years
    My waifu is Claudia Enfield from the Asterisk War. She's the only reason I watched this anime. She evens shares the same birthday as me.
    I also like Kirin, Priscilla, Irene, and Saya, but not as much as Claudia.
    Who's Your Waifu?

Me on the left.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    My waifu is Claudia Enfield from the Asterisk War. She's the only reason I watched this anime. She evens shares the same birthday as me.
    I also like Kirin, Priscilla, Irene, and Saya, but not as much as Claudia.
    Who's Your Waifu?

Me on the left.
    Kirin best girl :P
    If you want to enjoy some Claudia, be sure to buy the game for Vita if you have one =D

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Mine is Kurisu from Steins;Gate. She's been mai waifu since the first time I watched Steins;Gate.

Who's Your Waifu?

Cinderizer

Da Burdlova
    Years
    I have no idea what a Waifu or a Husband is? are we talking about anime crushes? Skyla's the obvious choice for mine! i mean, she's 10 Yo. right? she can fricking fly a plane for god's sake! she also has some interesting features...

Years
    I have no idea what a Waifu or a Husband is? are we talking about anime crushes? Skyla's the obvious choice for mine! i mean, she's 10 Yo. right? she can fricking fly a plane for god's sake! she also has some interesting features...
    if your referring to gym leader Skyla i believe she is more along the lines is 16-20 but for sure 16 and above

Back