• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Waifu?

Years
    My waifu is Ritsu Tainaka from K-On.
    Who's Your Waifu?

Everything about her I think would be compatible with me if we were married. We act the same and one of my friends says she's like the female version of me. I remember when I first watched K-On I was always laughing at Ritsu the most because of how much she reminded me of myself in an anime. She's cute too and always wears her hair showing off her forehead which I like. For some odd reason foreheads are a thing for me with women. Lol

Years
    My waifu is Monokuma from Danganronpa. I mean, just look at this sexy bear.
    Who's Your Waifu?

Spoiler:
    I bought all the games and watched the anime adaptation only for Monokuma tbh.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    My waifu is Iris Heart, from Hyperdimension Neptunia!
    I never thought I'd ever have a waifu until the ending of last year when I got into Hyperdimension Neptunia.
    Who's Your Waifu?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Largely a favorite "Waifu" of mine has been Belldandy of Ah! My Goddess! This is far from my only choice however. Just a top choice. She is probably the most kindly and loving character I know; and I'd not mind having her as a wife so long as her sisters didn't crash the party. XD

Other notable personalities I consider to be cute enough to be "Waifu" material include:

Tsukino Usagi (Sailor Moon) - What can I say; she's cute, adorkable, and very loyally loving. Even if she can be a bit entitled; that quality doesn't make her any less lovable.
    Hinamori Amu (Shugo Chara) - I look at her and see my "Would be self" in her. I can't say I've seen her in any adult form; but I'd love to be her age and grow up with her so we could marry! You really get to know her through the anime. :)

Of course let it not be thought I've ever ignored the male side of the spectrum. A favorite "Husbando" of mine is actually Tuxedo Mask from Sailor moon.

Other Notable personalities I like enough to call a "Husbando" include:
    Natsu Dragoneel (Fairy Tail) - Great looking guy; even better in personality! I can't say I can get enough of him. Like I find Grey appealing too; but not as much as Natsu.
    Ikuto (Shugo Chara) - Come on! Who wouldn't want to be romanced by this bad guy?! He's even hot to boot and much more mature! Even better is his cute nature; something he can't deny nya~! :3

There are even a few notable neutral characters I find myself loving on. I won't coin a specific name for that or list those here...you'll have to get to know me to find out who those are. :3

There are other Husbandos/Waifus/Neutrals that I've cared some for in passing; but those fade with time. Those l list here are the ones I _can_ squee and gush at least a little bit about. I like to think that I'd be 100% compatible with each of them in some way or another, and could grow in ways I was not.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
    Hmm, as much as I would love to say Kancolle's Katsuragi since I do have a ring for her in the game, I'll just pick one. I'd probably say Type-Moon's Ruler/Jeanne D'arc? I can't resist this smile. As shallow as I think I sound. I do love her personality though.

Spoiler:

Waifu isn't really my thing either, but I tend to think of a waifu as "someone I feel I can talk to about my personal thoughts". Or rather, someone I can stay close to.

Sir Codin

Always and forever will be my number 1 waifu:

Who's Your Waifu?

However, I'm too lazy right now to list my other 103 (some of you have already listed them, in which case, FITE ME PUNK). Here are a few:

Spoiler:

I don't carry a waifu. I do have favorite characters and all that, but no waifu. I've never wanted to marry a 2D character.
    Wow, what are you, a freak?

Who's Your Waifu?

None can truly match the greatness of Dio Brando, our lord and saviour.
    You thought this post would have a regular waifus...

BUT IT WAS ME, DIO!

Last edited:
    Years
    My waifu is Toshino Kyoko from Yuru Yuri

Who's Your Waifu?

We both love manga, and have the same sense of humor.
    Though she's much more open then I, myself being a hard core introvert.

Who's Your Waifu?

Shhh, let's just ignore how old she is.
    Anime characters are just color and light with personality.
    So they don't really have age anyways.

Last edited:
    Back