• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you join PokéCommunity?

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    Honestly, I joined because....

I'm a member of Smogon and posted actively, but there uptight rules about posting made it unattractive. It seemed liked every post had to be like atleast 2 paragraphs =/. And PokeCommunity reminded me of a more friendly Smogon, and the people seemed nice so.. thats why I joined!
    :pirate:

Years
    I had nothing else to do. I had just finished a sprite, showed it off, then became bored. So I was lurking around here (I was lurking here a lot before I actually joined) as a guest, and just decided to finally join.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I was referred here by Hayate. My join date is to the top right or left of my post depending on your view settings so no need for me to state that.
    Urm, reason for joining? I dunno, I joined everything back then. I'm currently here for the Off-Topic Discussion area, just like everyone else. :3

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
    I joined after hearing about Shiny Gold. I didn't really get involved in the forums until less than a month ago when I offered to help out in Pokemon Hall of Fame. I plan on staying here for years and getting to know the regulars.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Back in 2005, I had just discovered the joys of rom's. There used to be a site that had a giant list of roms, and among them were some hacks. Back then, I had no idea what rom-hacking was, so I was amazed that these people could do this! (These were R/B/Y hacks, mind you :knockedou)
    I can't remember how long it was, but I searched for quite a while trying to learn how to do this. Eventually my google searching led me to PokéCommunity. I couldn't believe how much information was there! It was like finding a site that had read your mind and projected it... with other people to boot!

Need-less-to-say, I joined to learn about rom-hacking, and that's basically all I used PC for up until very recently. Over the years (It will be three in October ;)), I grew to love PC. The people; the content; heck, even the staff! I can't imagine another forum I could go to now. This is my home. Trust me, I tried other sites... no pretty. :\

Well, thanks for reading my ramblings. If you did... :knockedou

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
    Years
    i joined mainly to help me hack and to make some friends that i could chat to when i was on

i love pokecommunity! i will never delete it from my bookmarks!

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    <p>^ thats why i have two links to this place in my bookmarks, just in case.</p>

<p>well anyways i ran across this from a friend at another forum. he told me about teh game making section so i went to check it out. i first saw Raptor version and i lovd it.
    so i decided to join to see if i could start my own. but then after about two mounths i started gettin kinda competative with dimond an pearl so........and the reason im stayin is because my main project thread is here, staff=asomeness, and i made tons of great online friends on here.</p>

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
    Years
    I saw this site before. It was different. It was all green and yellowish and stuff. I just looked at this site for action replay cheats. Then I saw the site a few months later and it turned blue. Everything was different. IT LOOKED AWESOME!!! So I decided to join to see what it would be like. Then I had fun doing stuff so I stuck to it. Now I have many buddy's and other things to talk about.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
    I felt obligated to join whenever Ryan, in all his wisdom, decided to join PC. Now that PE2K broke off the deal I gave myself a fail-safe in case I get bored of PE2K, which I do quite often. Even so, it usually goes both ways, as one can see through my activity. Well, I suppose that my social life has increased quite a bit over the years too? That should count for something?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Good topic, I guess after Pokemon Crater shut down, I figured "Hey! Why not look for a pokemon forum on Google!?" so BAM! I found it

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I joined because I was bored. Also because of it's awesome skin. Well.. PokeCommunity is very special on other Pokemon forums for me. I even made new friends. This forum won't easily die than other forums.

Years
    Well I belong to quite a few forums, and I decided it was time for me to join the Pokemon Community online. I searched on Google, and PC was the first forum that came up. So I joined. :)

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
    I joined because of one word, Hax. The hacks here are sooo good. Pokemon Naranja, Pokemon Shiny gold, Pokemon Lustrous silver and Pokemon Ruby destiny series and sooo more hacks like prism and Pokemon legend of Dragons. They were all profeesional hacks and have entertained me for 1 year.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I was starting to feel very very nostalgic about the huge pokemon forum that I had been a member at before Christmas (it shut down) so I decided to search for another pokemon forum...with a variety of people so that I could...spend time here enjoying myself. =)

Good topic, I guess after Pokemon Crater shut down, I figured "Hey! Why not look for a pokemon forum on Google!?" so BAM! I found it

Haha... you're the first other Pokemon Crater player I've seen here. I recognize your username..as I do with just about everyone that was at that forum.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I just joined for the heck of it. :D

Back