• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you like your favourite Pokemon?

Monzae

Poison Technician
Years
  • Why do you like your favourite Pokemon? I love Slowbro because it is an excellent strategist, but the main reason is because it's an individual looking Pokemon.

AND it is the only Pokemon that can devolve. I think :D

So, what makes you like your fave?

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • mines obvious! I love horses!! Rapidash! LOL
    no, my fav is Pikachu. He so loyal and sewwt and an awesome friend!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Because it seems that everyone is hating it...
    I mean, some1 must try and like it at some point.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • I like Milotic because it's beautiful, really beautiful on Colosseum, and it learns Recover, and it's got a variety of moves, and....*waffles on*

You heard me all the way through! Let me give you this! *gives you a Rare Candy* :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • my favorite pok?mon is Crobat for several reasons.

My admiration for this pok?mon started back when I played the TCG extensively. Crobat (neo3) was just one of those cards that seemed to be uber awesome, with the ability to poison and confuse the enemy simultaneously (which, in the TCG, is a pretty awesome combination). I played it in my deck a lot and gained minor elite status right before I quit the game altogether. My love for Crobat extended into the GB Games with its incredible speed, movepool, and evasiveness. I have had one in each of my games since Crystal.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • :chu:
    Spoiler: Why, you ask?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Tyranitar, why? Just look at him hes cool. But it really all started when i saw him in a TCG card. It was love at first site, j/k j/k but thats when i started liking him

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I like Latias because she's the only female Legendary. Plus, she's got cool moves, and she's the only Pokemon that I know of that can take human form. There's this one move she has...I think it's called Mist Ball. It's a pretty cool Psychic move! Latias is my favorite.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • I like missingno because he is the strongest pokemon on EARTH! I mean I went throu the elet fore twice with nothing but him.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I love Skitty because it's super cute and has a cute evolution. Plus, it's a cat! :D

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Larvitar is my favourite pokemon is because to me it just seems so mysterious, and it has a pretty good moveset, and can learn useful TM and HM's. Also, because people just want to go from Larvitar -> Pupitar -> Tyranitar, a powerful pokemon, but Larvitar can hold its own.

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    I love Mew. All that power in one, yet it's not arrogant, it's playful and childish. In my eyes, it's the perfect Pokemon.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • All FOUR original starters, and the fourth is Pikachu. I consider it a starter. Nothing is ever better than the original, most of the time, and I can't explain why I like them so much. They seem like a group of friends, each with a special power of it's own.

Prons

Boogiepop Penguin
    Years
  • Meowth is very enjoyable because not only is he one of the only Pokemon I have ever seen that could talk, but he has an attack that can steal money, meaning if you were to spend enough time in a field using Pay Day you could eventually earn an infinate amount of money if you really wanted to put the investment in.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • Everyone's reasons are so cool...You all seem to like your favourite Pokemon very much! I especially like Prons's reason about Meowth...very logical indeed 8D

Back