• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you want to become a mod?

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
  • I want to become a mod to help other members, lock threads (I like to lock threads =P) and to get a coloured member name and to see the mod lounge!

Eric Dreikei

Team Salamence Elite
    Years
  • I think that people wanna be mods cause they want to have power over other users and can have power but that's not a good reason if you offer something for the Forum like a coding experience or php experience you could probably be a good mod or you could offer your power's of finding bad posts and finding mean People or Swearers (I reccomend you do not do that or else say bye-bye to your chance at moding if you have one)
    so please don't make mods mad and follow the rules cause I have had tons of headackes seeing people Break rules and I know how it feels to be frustrated alot cause people are bothering you and that's what happens to Popular mods and users so please spare us and don't break the rules okay

~Eric Dreikei ♥

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Being a mod doesn't matter that much to me.But it would be cool to get a peak of the mod lounge.But i'm just happy to come to pc everyday to talk to all you guys.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • me? mod?? two choices--

if they make me mod... they'd see me unlock my full potential for pc.... and that stuff that ya'll say. big posts - no.

but i dont want to be mod because - i see that most mods are turning corrupted... (no offense and dont ban me) so i dont wanna turn into something like them..
    especially like ty.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I want to become a mod to get a bigger PM box and so I can see the spammage that is the mod lounge :P Oh, and apparently I get Computers when I come back too~

But right now I'm about to start uni and I want to settle in before I become a mod...

What? I've already been a mod? No, really, I haven't!

Team Shadow Leader

touch me and die
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    it's not really a big deal... I admin a vB forum, and it's a ton of responsibilty... organising meetings, contantly correcting members, validating people (which is easy, but we get a good amount of members a week) Yeah, it's not a big deal. People are just crazy for power and/or fame.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I want to be a mod because I want to help everyone! (I'll ban if I have too)

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • It took me this long to notice that I haven't given my reason yet. o.o; Meh. I didn't really want to become a mod for any reason, other than to stop the spammers. (If you've ever been to the Emulation forum, you'll know what I mean.) But I didn't try for it. I just acted like myself (*ahem* XD), and eventually, I found myself modding MCG. Um, yeah. And before you go shooting your mouth off saying how I'm corrupted, I'd like to see proof of your experience(s) as a mod elsewhere, Lance.

Vaporeon

Cuteness ish teh pwnz. <3
    Years
  • Well, seeing as I'm already a mod, I only wish to contionue being a mod. But, I shall tell you the tale of my desire to become a mod. XD

Well, I had come from the forums of SPPf. There are tons of members there and a lot of moderators too. We were constantly nagged at by the mods there that we shouldn't really try to become a mod, since there were so many already. ^^;;

So, when I joined PC, I didn't think much of becoming a mod. Basicall,y from my SPPf background, becoming a mod seemed impossible. Well, until I spoke to Jeremy (PIKA2) and he told me it wasn't that hard to become a mod, my hopes kinda rose. =)

Well, I still thought it would be cool to be a mod. You get more PM space, a cool looking username, plus the chance to really contribute to gelping PC be a better forum than it already is. ^^

Once I became a mod I was all "Woooot, time to boogie on down!!" XD I guess the real reason I wanted to become a mod was just because of the chance to help out more than I could already. <3 Gah, who am I kidding, teh Mod Lounge pwns all. XD

~Kelsey

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • @@ i can go into the staff lounge and get extra privleges like a coloured name *wants pink!* (pinks my favourite colour) :33..
    and we could figure out who repped you :33..
    and we can still talk in threads that have been locked.. and we can move threads and stuff..
    @@ and the recognition <3 <3
    but i want the coloured name the most <3 <3 COLOUR!!!! o3o...

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I don't want to be a mod ^^; they would have to drag me kicking and screaming into mod-dom!! ohoho. I just don't want the responsibility. I come here from time to time, not every day. and I'm busy. ._.;

Back