• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you want to become a mod?

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    *reads title*
    But I Dont~! o_o

Anyway, I wouldn't refuse a request for mod~ xD
    <preposition>I'd like to be a mod for my infernal hunt for power~! o_o</preposition>

Hyperkurai

A Creature of Masquerade
    Years
  • I was a mod, and I screwed up. Anyway, yes, I agree with JA. A mod isn't what most of you think. You do not just get to say, I want this colored name and you get it. You don't get every single priveledge, like some of you think. I think its funny on how little some of you know, to be honest.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    I would want to become a mod so i could tell people i was a mod, and they'd respect me with a passion. It'd be a great way to get all the girls (and guys) [/sarcasm].

But seriously...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Kura said:
    @@ i can go into the staff lounge and get extra privleges like a coloured name *wants pink!* (pinks my favourite colour) :33..
    and we could figure out who repped you :33..
    and we can still talk in threads that have been locked.. and we can move threads and stuff..
    @@ and the recognition <3 <3
    but i want the coloured name the most <3 <3 COLOUR!!!! o3o...
    You don't get to choose. You'd be stuck with the fugly silver.

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • I think i should be mod because i follow the rules good and I can pick out the good threads from the bad , plus i think i am easy to get along with and i am on like 24/7 XD

Back