• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
  • Lazy Girl let's see....well I'm kinda Lazy when it comes to work and i'm a girl. Plus it's the name of my favorite story

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Libra; My starsign. Short, sweet, and you should see the Google images! (ex username)

Pamela Anderson; Defines how smart I am. And the celebrity status.

don't look up the google images though

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Originally Aurasphere because I love Lucario and that is my favorite attack of his.

Now Aurafire because I wanted to keep Aura without totally changing it...and fire is just a cool word ^_^

The Darkroom

Pretty Dang Snazzy
    Years
  • The Darkroom. . . . because I was outside my school's darkroom when I was making this account. [And darkrooms are really cool places. Very zen. But a little smelly, due to the chemicals with the lovely aroma of rotten eggs.] I'll probably end up changing it once February rolls around.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Rellyms? Hm.. let's break it down shall we...

{Rell} Is the last letters of my first name
    {ym} Actually [My] which is the first and last letters of my middle
    {s} Is the first letter of my last name

So it's my full name ^^

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Unforgettable-Cause I'm unforgettable of course ;D But really, My best friends and I decided to use song titles :3 I am fond of it though.

Amane-My favorite character from Strawberry Panic. She reminded me a lot of me... so... But I dunno if I will go back to it.

YunaDances-My first online name. I used it everywhere. Yuna was my favorite character, and I danced, and so did she and yeah. XD;

I don't think I've found that one user name that I want to stick with yet. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    It's the english translation of my nickname growing up. Simple as that.

снегворон

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • BeachBoy, the one and only user name I'll ever have. I say this all the time, but no, it's not after the Beach Boys. D: (Infamous band, yadayada) Take it literally and you get a cookie. XD I'm a male that lives at the beach, simple as that. :D I've had this username for about a year, it's not going anywhere.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Hmm... I've had this username not because I'm very good with games. I just wanted a somewhat stupidly kiddish username.
    I always use it first in different places, until I get used to the place.
    After getting used to the place, knowing about the place and finally deciding I'm gonna stay in that place anyways, I use a new account and dump my older account...

To put it straight, my username is this cause I'm probably gonna leave this place...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    This username? Well I'm gonna be truthful, my last, username was of an extreme noob degree: Do not click if you don't want a mental conflict attack.

Spoiler:

I realized when I was about 10 or 11: This name is Fudgein noobish

I had to come up with another name. I was addicted to the Advanced Generation, so I decided to put the Advance part.

K9? Nothing to do with dogs. More to do from the Canine Tooth. Which to me represented the Alligator, my fave animal.

So an awesome name grew from a noobish fusion: AdvancedK9

Also, I needed another name to try to hack some stupid website. But seriously, no 10 year-old can accomplish that. I simply gave up.

The name stuck for some reason. It is now my official nickname.

Also Beachboy. I thought you had that username because you loved the beach, but LIVE?! lol.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Ayano Katagiri - Well, I chose this one since I felt I needed a change from my last one (Kagami ☆). I was trying to find something that had a nice flow to it and incorporated something I like. Katagiri is from Katagiri Yuuhi and Ayano was just something I chose, knowing it was a name.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I love flowers. For some reason only the first character is bold... I wonder why?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I found out COD5 for the PC would be using permanent accounts, but your name had to be at least 4 characters long. So my old gaming alias (Sai) wasn't long enough. Changed to Spectrum... and then had my PC username changed to match. :D

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
  • I live in Japan so I picked a random word. Plus a Japanese name on an english forum is cool.

Back