• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is this Slugma underwater?

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
Because he ate the Golden Magikarp.

Someone can explain me why Joltik is bigger than Wailord , and is a Water Type?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Joltik's fur works as a towel and absorbs all the water it swims in! Thus it becomes 70% of the Earth and becomes bigger than Wailord. Its water typing comes from its ability to use the absorbed water as fuel for its attacks.

Now can someone explain why this Bergmite is suddenly a bug type?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
He stapled a Pidgeot to his back and know they work together as Rhyorneot :D

Why does this Swampert look so... normal?

Years
Because he is.... You know Swampert is very common, there isn't anything abnormal about him!

Today I found a Furret in the Ocean and it used Aqua Tail on me! Can someone please explain this to me?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Well, Game Freak nominated Furret as HM Slave of the year, so they decided to promote it to a Water-type and allow it to have a complete moveset of Surf, Waterfall, Dive, and Aqua Tail. ;D

Whoa, that Pidgey just used Roar of Time! What the actual hecK?!

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
Because GameFreak decided Pidgey looks better than the silly Dialga , and they replaced him with little cute Pidgey.

Why Glaceon looks like Leafeon? Weird.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Gengar was a Clefable that was sick of the 'pink and cuddly' stereotype its family seemed to have. Painting itself with a coat of purple paint and using red contacts, Clefable made a new identity under the name of Gengar. As summer approached, her disguise melted and her pink and cuddly state was revealed. Hence the reason why Gengar's now a fairy type!

So why is this Whiscash now chewing grass like a cow?

Years
It is a addiction.... Whiscash have a very high chance to get addicted to grass! That is why you must never feed a Whiscash grass! It's like the Forest's Curse move, they will change in a grass-type pokemon.

I saw a Hoppip yesterday do a dragon-dance! When somebody told him he isn't a dragon and it wouldn't have any effect, Hoppip used outrage on him!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
The definitions of a dragon have always been a little unclear. Most dragons don't look like a typical dragon. Dratini is a snake, Altaria is a bird, Gible is a land shark thing, Goomy is a jelly beast, Flygon is a bug, Haxorus is a... I don't even know what that thing is. So to say, as everything was unclear already, they decided Hoppip should suddenly become a dragon too. It's like how Pluto suddenly wasn't a planet anymore, while it remained the same object, just because the definitions of planet weren't totally clear and should be better defined.
...and that's why Hoppip is a dragon now. ;)

But can someone please explain me why Lickitung is hurling rocks at me?

Meadow

Years
When certain rocks get severely eroded and mixed together with large amounts of calcium, they start looking like a Lickitung due to scientific reasons... xD

Whoa! That Swellow just used Volt Tackle! I'm guessing it's Ash's?

250px-Thunder_Armor.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Actually the Swellow really liked the taste of magnets so he keep eating more and more of them until eventually his whole body became one giant magnetic, conducting electricity and making him a constant jolt of lightning!

Now why is this Sandshrew on fire...?

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
He thinked Ground is immune to Fire, and decide to jump in a Volcano.

Why Gastly holding a Twistedspoon? (but he don't have hands).

Because he was jealous of Cyndaquil... When Cyndaquil heard Sandshrew was jealous, he felt bad for him. He decided to help Sandshrew find him-self, after a long journey they found the ever burning three! They met Primal Groudon and asked him how he became part fire-type. The Primal Groundon looked at him, he said "dear Sandshrew, are you sure you want to become part-fire type? You will be very very sensitive to water" Sandshrew has never looked so sure before said "Yes, Groudon I want to become a fire-type Pokemon!" Groudon gave him a Fire-stone and Sandshrew became a Fire-type!

^-^ True Story.....

Can someone explain why Vivillon is spreading fairy-dust? Everywhere she goes you smell this Aromatic Mist...

Wrong post.
My Gastly was next :)

Last edited:
Years
Because he was jealous of Cyndaquil... When Cyndaquil heard Sandshrew was jealous, he felt bad for him. He decided to help Sandshrew find him-self, after a long journey they found the ever burning three! They met Primal Groudon and asked him how he became part fire-type. The Primal Groundon looked at him, he said "dear Sandshrew, are you sure you want to become part-fire type? You will be very very sensitive to water" Sandshrew has never looked so sure before said "Yes, Groudon I want to become a fire-type Pokemon!" Groudon gave him a Fire-stone and Sandshrew became a Fire-type!

Wrong post.
My Gastly was next :)
Whoops sorry, ^-^ You must have ninja'd me while I was writing down my comment Sorry!

well, to make it up I will explain your Gastly for you ^-^ He learned it from gym-leader Sabrina. She couldn't use her Haunter in her Psychic Gym so she De-evolved Haunter into Gastly... She turned her Gastly into a Psychic type so she could learn Gastly new Psychic moves and use him for her Gym-battles. Makes sense right?

Can someone explain why Vivillon is spreading fairy-dust? Everywhere she goes you smell this Aromatic Mist...

Last edited:

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
Everyone known Vivilion (666 Pokedex :D) and everyone know he can't have many forms.
He only takes the form of Fairy Type.

Why poor Ralts looks so Normal?

Meadow

Years
I think Game Freak decided that Ralts shouldn't have any type advantages until it evolves, similar to Azurill before Generation VI!

Holy cow, did that Spinda just use High Jump Kick?!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
All of the dizziness got the poor thing confused so he swallowed a rock thinking it was a Spindanite and tried to mega evolve into Mega Spinda, the Fighting/Normal-type rip-off of Lopunny :D

Now why is this Huntail make of clouds and flying through the air...?

Meadow

Years
After extensive research, it turns out that Huntail was actaully a Siamese Dragon all this time, rather than a fish.

Um, that Starly has actual arms! Where the heck are its wings?! WHOA! It just dug a hole!

Back