• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Pikachu???

Years
    nintindo be crazy if they changed there mascot it would not be a starter of any kind they should never change the mascot pikachus an icon like a god almost in pokemon...never change it ever!!!

Years
    they should AT LEAST get a second mascot (but pikachu is better than must of the digimon... that show scares me. was it made by drunk japaneses? ~0~(drunk face) perhaps.)

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    besides pickacu is very well known.....probably everyone knows who pickachu is...even if they have never seen pokemon in their life or played the games.when someone says pokemon people atoumatically think of pickachu...who dosnt.it will be stupid if they change the mascot.so they its a good think that they picked pickachu and will be a good thing that they keep pickachu:)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Hey, you forgot Meowth! Lol. Yeah, I do agree though. I mean, it's not always Pikachu, is it? I had this Blastoise shirt once. I'm guilty of wearing Pikachu shirts as well but we won't talk about that.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Oh yeah, back in the first generation days when the first movie came out Mewtwo and Mew were like, the ultimate legends. You have no idea. Mew was just a complete mystery back then.

Years
    yeah...

also, togepi quickly became like, second down from pikachu once it got introduced. i have 2 admit, its kinda cool 4 a spikey eggshell...

(and, yeah, its almost as famous as pikachu, so hey...)

Back