• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    You can use the radio, however it is very inconsistent as to how much it advances the frame so I would shy away from that if possible.

And the roamer method is basically just deriving the seed from wherever the roamer appear in your game.

oh, I see, no wonder. I'll try this again later. rng makes me dizzy and confused @.@. I just want to be able to hatch my own shinies. I've read the guides over and over. I'll wait till' they have a hgss guide that goes more in depth.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Well it is been a long time since i came here, probably people doesn't even remember me anymore XD
    Anyway, i'm back and will start trading as soon as i can.
    I'm also trying to learn how to check if the pokés are hacks or legit, does anyone knows a good tutorial about that?

Years
  • Can anyone help me out fast.? Need someone to post in my new trade thread every time I post 'til I have 10 reserved posts (including the initial topic post) then delete their posts afterwords. Can anyone help.?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Well it is been a long time since i came here, probably people doesn't even remember me anymore XD
    Anyway, i'm back and will start trading as soon as i can.
    I'm also trying to learn how to check if the pokés are hacks or legit, does anyone knows a good tutorial about that?
    Hm, if you have a flashcart, you can download legit.exe. If not, just do some research or ask the trsde veterans here. Post your Pokemon's info here and someone could help. :)

Can anyone help me out fast.? Need someone to post in my new trade thread every time I post 'til I have 10 reserved posts (including the initial topic post) then delete their posts afterwords. Can anyone help.?
    Bawwww, a moderator could help with that, but....

what have the mods been up to?? i mean i get on for the first time in a month and there are like 10 threads that just disregard the rules MY MY.

hay sup i am a robot who has no life beep beep sandwich ! 8|
    welcome back, sir

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Added and refined some well-deserved policies for coolness, so ya'll spread the word:

What can I offer in my Trade Thread?
    As mentioned before, you must offer and request at least TEN different species of Pokémon. In addition to the required 10+ different species offered and 10+ different species requested, you can include breeding services, leveling up services, EV training services, tradeback evolution services, transferring services, item trading, giveaways, etc.

What happens if I constantly make new Trade Threads, despite already having one active Thread?
    You will receive a 3 point infraction that will last for 3 months. Please stick to one Trade Thread. No one appreciates you cluttering an already busy section.

I hope this appeases any recent frustrations. Thankies. :3

Pokemafia

Sorry for all of those looking for Charmander eggs who didn't get one, I lost internet on Monday and just got it back, I also have a question. On Tuesday while net was being repaired I went to the south of England, and this guy had a weird pokemon item. It was called the "Old Sea Map". What is it?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Sorry for all of those looking for Charmander eggs who didn't get one, I lost internet on Monday and just got it back, I also have a question. On Tuesday while net was being repaired I went to the south of England, and this guy had a weird pokemon item. It was called the "Old Sea Map". What is it?

It is an event item in Emerald that allows you to visit Faraway Island.

Pokemafia

More events need to be happening in the UK, IMO/

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Semester's winding down, workload tapering off, Dittos being caught, Carter needs to log on so we can trade before I release these old, semi-good quality pokemon...
    Me smells a new shop sometime by May.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Can someone please explain to me why a Pokémon using the "shiny encounter" cheat is considered "non-legit"? I understand perfectly why it would be, but what makes it different? Thanks.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Can someone please explain to me why a Pokémon using the "shiny encounter" cheat is considered "non-legit"? I understand perfectly why it would be, but what makes it different? Thanks.

Hmm yeah I was thinking about this to, Since they are all legit it's just that you use the code to catch them... Don't see anything Non Legit about it myself.. But other people think different?

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Anything that's obtained via external devices are considered non-legit. So a cheat is considered non-legit. Simple as. Unless...well, I won't go there for fear of being burned at the stake.

ChrisTom - you and the person you're trading with has to add each other's FCs. Then you meet each other over wifi and trade each other anything you want, regardless of whether or not it's in your pokedex or not. The pokedex is important for trading only if you're using the GTS.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Anything that's obtained via external devices are considered non-legit. So a cheat is considered non-legit. Simple as. Unless...well, I won't go there for fear of being burned at the stake.
    Agreed.
    I do think, though, that what's considered "legit" and "non-legit" varies for each person. I've seen people that consider clones non-legit, and others that consider clones to be a-okay. Regarding the shiny encounter though, I personally see that legit shinies are the ones obtained through chaining, soft resetting or pure dumb luck, not by entering a code and getting an insta-shiny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back