• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey... DOCTOR WHO Fan Club

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I actually own a 6' cardboard cutout of a Weeping Angel. It don't bother me but wow it's fun to scare friends with. :3c

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Omg a cardboard Weeping Angel xD I was actually thinking about Angels when I was falling asleep the other night. Didn't dare to open my eyes xxD

Also, I really need to watch Midnight again. At the time, I kind of rushed through the episode and didn't pay super much attention since I knew that something big and cool with Rose was coming up and wanted to get there. I'm still in S1 in my rewatch run, trying to savor each unique episode more this time.

Also still watching some of the 5th Doctor's stuff once in a while :3 I really like Five.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh.... your username.... Hello there...

Is this a paradox or something?
Oh my, this is certainly... Well, it happens. You look as dapper as always! Just a bit, I dunno, gray? Old? I don't remember being you so you've got to be my future self.

tumblr_m4vzbdzDN31qbpy9w.gif

The Doctor

What!?
Years
Oh my, this is certainly... Well, it happens. You look as dapper as always! Just a bit, I dunno, gray? Old? I don't remember being you so you've got to be my future self.

tumblr_m4vzbdzDN31qbpy9w.gif

Gray? GRAY? I'll have you known I look just as fine as I always have, you're looking a bit on the skinny side, god I remember those days. I certainly remember being you. Ah the vanity.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Gray? GRAY? I'll have you known I look just as fine as I always have, you're looking a bit on the skinny side, god I remember those days. I certainly remember being you. Ah the vanity.
Easy now! It's not vanity if it's true, and if you remember being me you should know that ;)

davidsitting-1-1.jpg
so freakin precious

Anyways (and actual topic of sorts) what adventures do you think Twelve and Clara will be up to in the next season? Is there some special enemy or character you hope will be returning, or some special era or planet you would like to see them travel to?

The Doctor

What!?
Years
Easy now! It's not vanity if it's true, and if you remember being me you should know that ;)

davidsitting-1-1.jpg
so freakin precious

Anyways (and actual topic of sorts) what adventures do you think Twelve and Clara will be up to in the next season? Is there some special enemy or character you hope will be returning, or some special era or planet you would like to see them travel to?

If I remember rightly you wasted a regeneration to keep yourself looking that way -_-

--

I really want Clara's gran to come back, she was awesome in Time of the Doctor, would be nice to see more of her.

I really want the Master to return again along with the Time Lords of Gallifrey if he manages to find them.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
If I remember rightly you wasted a regeneration to keep yourself looking that way -_-
No, no, no, you remember YOU using up a regeneration to keep yourself the same! Don't try and pretend you're someone else now. Besides, that all turned out well, didn't it? I mean, the metacrisis could live with Rose in the parallel world... Yeah.

540f8fcb74b3c41bf4e90102d958e840.jpg

I really want Clara's gran to come back, she was awesome in Time of the Doctor, would be nice to see more of her.

I really want the Master to return again along with the Time Lords of Gallifrey if he manages to find them.
Gran was really cute! I have mixed feelings about this Danny Pink person coming into the picture. I suppose they'll try to make an Amy/Rory thing of them. And here I almost started shipping Eleven/Clara >.< Better not ship stuff to hard from now on, I feel they might want to make DW a bit different from Tennant's and Smith's styles now. Maybe.

The Master, he'll probably never disappear. He'll probably have a new actor and have regenerated somehow. Pity, I liked the S3 one.

I think we'll be seeing the Valeyard. Eventually. Unless they just disregard this.
The Valeyard claimed that he was created during a period when the thirteenth incarnation of the Doctor was experimenting with ways to break the twelve-regeneration limit imposed on Time Lords by Rassilon.

The Doctor

What!?
Years
Gran was really cute! I have mixed feelings about this Danny Pink person coming into the picture. I suppose they'll try to make an Amy/Rory thing of them. And here I almost started shipping Eleven/Clara >.< Better not ship stuff to hard from now on, I feel they might want to make DW a bit different from Tennant's and Smith's styles now. Maybe.

The Master, he'll probably never disappear. He'll probably have a new actor and have regenerated somehow. Pity, I liked the S3 one.

I think we'll be seeing the Valeyard. Eventually. Unless they just disregard this.

I hope they don't. I'd like to see Danny just as a companion without it being another love story. I shipped Eleven and River so hard man it was unreal. That ending :(

As for The Master, Steven Moffat personally assured us that John Simm was still the Master and he was more than happy to return, so I'm hopeful about that.

As for The Valeyard, he might appear and he might not, I think they might disregard him but...

Who knows...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
VALEYARD PLS. THE MASTER PLS. MORE CLASSIC ENEMIES PLS. I'd like to get back to monster-of-the-week format for a little bit tbh.

Years
Username: Cassafrass1999
Favorite Doctor: The tenth!!! (David Tennant)
Favorite Companion: I haven't see much of Clara (haven't gotten to those seasons yet), but right now I would have to say a tie between Rose and Donna (probably Rose by a little tiny bit) XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Username: Cassafrass1999
Favorite Doctor: The tenth!!! (David Tennant)
Favorite Companion: I haven't see much of Clara (haven't gotten to those seasons yet), but right now I would have to say a tie between Rose and Donna (probably Rose by a little tiny bit) XD
Welcome to the club!

Rose is adorable together with the Doctor, Billie Piper's acting is so relaxed and natural imo.

^ But this is how badass Clara is, hard to not like. If you're still in Ten's seasons I advice you to savor each episode and enjoy it to the fullest! You have a lot of great things ahead of you.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
I like Clara meaning I don't dislike her.

IDK, I just haven't gotten a real reason to like her very much at all yet. I feel like I barely know her.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I like Clara meaning I don't dislike her.

IDK, I just haven't gotten a real reason to like her very much at all yet. I feel like I barely know her.
Maybe she'll develop more in Twelve's seasons, where she (possibly) won't be as hung up on trying to not fall in love with the Doctor and can actually be her own person.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Maybe she'll develop more in Twelve's seasons, where she (possibly) won't be as hung up on trying to not fall in love with the Doctor and can actually be her own person.

That's what I'm hoping. I'm getting really tired of companions seeing him as a sex item.

Years
Username: Aeiji
Favorite Doctor: 8. I loved his costume and despite him not having his story developed too well (to my knowledge other than the movie and mini-episode) something about him just stuck that I liked.
Favorite Companion: Clara, she just keeps coming back

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
That's what I'm hoping. I'm getting really tired of companions seeing him as a sex item.

The exact reason I'm glad that Steven Moffat decided to go with an older Doctor in Peter Capaldi.

On another note, I would really have loved to have seen another Master in the Roger Delgado mould.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
The exact reason I'm glad that Steven Moffat decided to go with an older Doctor in Peter Capaldi.
Moffat was actually looking for a older doctor when he was casting for 11, but Matt showed up and his mind changed.

As for aquacodes
Spoiler:

Years
On another note, I would really have loved to have seen another Master in the Roger Delgado mould.

Same here, but sadly he's gone.. I personally didn't like the most recent incarnation of the Master. Maybe it was just how he was in the end of time, but something about him just didn't feel right. That may have been the point though

Back