• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey... DOCTOR WHO Fan Club

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
double posting because WE NEED TO DISCUSS recent events

What was going on in Heaven Sent? :O:O:O:O

Also, apparently series 9 = season 35. I saw someone label it like that, and then taking the classic series into account as well of course.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Spoilers!

Hell bent aka THE BEST EPISODE EVER
Spoiler:

Also very excited for the Christmas Special still :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
fdgjoidfhgofsdgf GUYS OMG WHAT WAS THAT EPISODE I DON'T EVEN I JUST MANAGED TO WATCH IT AND NOW CLARA IS AND ME AND OMG WHAT. Everyone in my family said this episode was rubbish and I was really hoping they were wrong but holy poop that was one of the best finales there's been.

Spoiler:

Also omg River I'm so excited ahhhhh ♥

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
fdgjoidfhgofsdgf GUYS OMG WHAT WAS THAT EPISODE I DON'T EVEN I JUST MANAGED TO WATCH IT AND NOW CLARA IS AND ME AND OMG WHAT. Everyone in my family said this episode was rubbish and I was really hoping they were wrong but holy poop that was one of the best finales there's been.

Spoiler:

Also omg River I'm so excited ahhhhh ♥
Spoiler:

River and Twelve, this will be so fun haha. I somehow think the chemistry between Kingston and Capaldi will be even better than with Smith. But I can't know until I've seen it, of course.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Rozu, that post is one major spoiler. Could you please keep it all within spoiler tags, to not ruin things for those who haven't caught up yet?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Also, apparently series 9 = season 35. I saw someone label it like that, and then taking the classic series into account as well of course.

Yes! Someone was asking why don't they use season with doctor who, of course so it doesn't have to say Season 36 instead of series 10. I wasn't sure on the season it would be in S10, but I guessed 36. So I guess I was correct. :P

I still need to watch 'Hell Bent', already got a little bit spoiled, thanks Facebook, I guess since its the finale, your more open to putting spoilers in the headlines/images. :P Was going to re-watch the series waiting till I get to watch it, but not sure, Already did the first 2, and might just skip ahead to Face the raven and heaven sent.

Back