• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey... DOCTOR WHO Fan Club

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I just saw this and feel the need to drop it here ^^

hC3FC2AD4

And yeah, I liked the Master better in S3 than in The End Of Time. But then again, he was kind of weird and not completely correctly restored in The End Of Time.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Username: Varion Bluefire
Favorite Doctor: Patrick Troughton
Favorite Companion: Donna Noble

While on the topic of the Master.

I prefer the appearence of John Simm, but the motives of the first one.

I want the master to return, but none of this drumming mumbo jumbo, just plain and simple, warfare.

Theblackvixen

The Delphox Queen
Years
Username: theblackvixen
Favorite Doctor: 11th
Favorite Companion: Amy Pond

While waiting for the doctor's 12th regeneration to start having adventures, I am watching 9 :) He's dark, but he's got some charm! 10 was great, but 11 is my all time favorite regeneration :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
SO MANY NEWIES where is everyone oldie?

Username: Varion Bluefire
Favorite Doctor: Patrick Troughton
Favorite Companion: Donna Noble

While on the topic of the Master.

I prefer the appearence of John Simm, but the motives of the first one.

I want the master to return, but none of this drumming mumbo jumbo, just plain and simple, warfare.
Welcome, another Donna lover! This is the Donna-love club. Ooh, that's the Second Doctor, right? Patrick Troughton. I'm not super well versed in the names of the old actors, I'm afraid. The Master, I didn't quite like what I've seen of the old him. He just... wanted to be mean towards the Doctor basically? I should watch more Classic Who.

Can I join this?

Nickname: Nidoking76 (or just Nido)

Favorite Doctor: David Tennant (10)

Favorite companion: Amelia Pond.
Of course you can! Welcome :3 Tennant is my favorite Doctor too. Even though all Doctors are great in their own ways, he's just the ones that comes to mind first when I think of Doctor Who (plus, he's the cutest one). Amelia Pond was great in my opinion <3 Her whole friendship with Eleven and story with Rory and River and the Doctor meeting her when she was a child and... Yeah, I think they did that really great. Was very sad to see her go.

Username: theblackvixen
Favorite Doctor: 11th
Favorite Companion: Amy Pond

While waiting for the doctor's 12th regeneration to start having adventures, I am watching 9 :) He's dark, but he's got some charm! 10 was great, but 11 is my all time favorite regeneration :)
Another Amy fan, welcome to you~ And Eleven is your favorite Doctor? Interesting. He's amazing in many ways of course, I was just annoyed with him a lot of times too. But maybe that just means he's a great character, able to make me feel so many different things. Aaa I'm really longing for Twelve's adventures with Clara to start. October is so far away... It was October right? And I'm watching Nine too actually. It's only my second watch of S1 of rebooted Who and I'm realizing that I actually loved Nine's and Rose's relationship a lot. They fit together so well somehow. If I'mma be honest, I'm not sure that Ten and Rose were quite as great together as Nine and Rose were...! But I still like Ten more for other reasons, haha.

Username: BlueWyvern4
Favorite Doctor: 10
Favorite Companion: Rose... ROSE. Bad Wolf
Welcome to the club! Rose is probably my favorite companion too. I change this opinion all the time xD But after seeing some more of her and comparing her to Clara and Amy, I've realized that Clara is a bit too good in ways, and Amy is Amy haha. Amy is awesome. But Rose was just so natural (Billie Piper <3) and fun together with the Doctor in a way no other companion quite matched. And of course there's the fact that I'm a Rose/Doctor shipper. Totally.

To bring up some kind of discussion topic...

Do you think it was the right move to completely break up with Ten's companions and stories upon his regeneration into Eleven?
Smith got whole new plot arcs and recurring characters surrounding him, and Ten really said goodbye to everyone that mattered to him at that point in his life before he regenerated between S4 and S5. This has of course got to do with the change from Russel T Davies into Steven Moffat (he regenerated!! um no). But still... I would actually have liked if they kept some kind of connection to Ten's era. Between Nine and Ten, nothing really changed. Rose and her family was still with the Doctor. And between Eleven and Twelve, I think the Pater Noster gang will still appear somehow. Or so I heard. So... such a big break between Ten and Eleven ;;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HEY WHOVIANS.

Doctor has been promoted to Owner of this club! Let's give her a round of applause and wish her all the best in her new role! :)

coincidence @ her current name rn :D

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
Sweet, so we now have the Doctor leading us. Good show.

And HEY I'M AN OLD WHOVIAN.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sweet, so we now have the Doctor leading us. Good show.

And HEY I'M AN OLD WHOVIAN.
Old as in you are old or as in you have been watching DW for long or as in you prefer Classic Who? :3

I'll probably purge the club roster some day soon. I'll look through the last pages and keep people who joined recently or posted recently. And also namechanges. Dem namechanges.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
IMPORTANT doublepost UPDATE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYN6ruU672Y

Season 8 starts in August :D That there wasn't much of a trailer at all, very much just teaser. But so cool. Can't wait. As if I could wait before. I'm really looking forward to seeing how an "older" Doctor will fare in New Who. Even Nine was considerably not-old, really.

(also people, subscribe to this thread if you haven't already!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm not sure which I'm more excited for, Season 8 or Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. :D
I know right! Well, since I still don't have a 3DS it's probably Season 8 for me, haha. I'll totally get my old half-Whovian friends to realize it's coming and watch it together with them. Yeeeah.

I prefer to be called a Wholigan :D
AnyWho, I'm really excited about season 8. I'm so psyched about it ;)
Wholigan xD Gotta stick that into the first post somewhere.

Speaking of which, how do you like the new opening post design for this club? Not over the top?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
PokéCommunity Username: RainbowShy
Favorite Doctor: Tenth Doctor. <3
Favorite Companion: Rose for now

I have dying to join this, but I wanted to wait until I was a little more into it. I am now, and it's not dead yet! I just hope it's not too dead to join. :(

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
yooo welcome to the club :D I read your blog and I think you said you just finished season one? And that Tennant is hecka attractive, yeah, but what did you think about Eccleston's run as the Doctor?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
yooo welcome to the club :D I read your blog and I think you said you just finished season one? And that Tennant is hecka attractive, yeah, but what did you think about Eccleston's run as the Doctor?

I thought he was funny. He also had that adorable goofy grin. XD I just wasn't really attracted to him like I am with Tennant.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Welcome to the club indeed!

I've only seen a few full adventures of Five but I think that Five might soon become my favorite Doctor. He seems to be like Ten but on the other side of the Time War. Where Ten acts gleeful but is really sort of deep and sad below, Five is often much "business" but then lets on the smile and hope he always keeps below. Like similar opposites :3 this analysis might change as I watch later adventures of Five's lol can't know yet.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
I haven't even seen the original Doctor Who. XD My friend got me into the new version of it at the time, so I followed it because of her to be honest. Ever since then, I got hooked after seeing David Tennant. Now, I can't stop watching it.

I don't even know if the original version is on netflix anymore. It WAS on our list at one time, but it disappeared. :/ I'm not really sure I want to watch it just yet. I might, but I've never been one for older versions of things. *shrug*

Back