• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey... DOCTOR WHO Fan Club

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Magician's apprentice:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Favorite Doctor: 10th Doctor
    Favorite Companion: Amy Pond or Rory Williams. I love them both.
    Favorite episode: School Reunion

I am yet to watch the Series 9 premier so I can't make any discussion on that as of now.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • My thoughts on Magician's Apprentice were:

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah we still haven't gotten the explanation for how she survived the end of Death in Heaven, right?

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Omg. Doctor Who The Witch's Familiar was amazing. Just thinking about the episode I wanna rip my eyes out of excitement.
    Spoiler:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Magicians Apprentice:
    Spoiler:

The Witches Familiar:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Human/Timelord powerful Hybrid? Hey. River Song is returning ;)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Well after watching several episodes of Doctor Who on Netflix this past summer, I debated on whether to join this club or not. I have decided to join.

Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
    Favorite Doctor: tie between Seventh and Ninth
    Favorite Companion: Rose
    Favorite Episode: When it comes to my favorite episode, I am going to list my favorite Classic Who episode and my favorite New Who episode. For my favorite Classic Who episode, it is The Curse of Fenric. As for my favorite New Who episode, it is Victory of the Daleks.

As for where I am on watching Doctor Who, I am still only on Series 8. For those that have not heard, Doctor Who is one of the franchises featured in the video game Lego Dimensions. Both the Doctor and a Cyberman are playable characters.

TheTinyTorchic

Tiger, Tiger burning bright. In the forest of the
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    Favorite doctor-11th
    Favorite companion- Rose or Donna
    Favorite episode- love them all especially silence in the library :D

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Doctor Who: Under The Lake
    Spoiler:

Am I the only one who hates doesn't like Rose?

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • New episode tonight! So that means also re-watching last weeks as I'll be doing with each two parter. I'm glad they brought 2-parters back, but they need to find a balance, too much eps this season are two parters.

No you are not Al3x, I didn't mind her so much in S1, but Davis put too much force on the lovey thing after that, and thus ended up ruining Marthas run too. Though I guess if she wasn't like that, she couldnt become the character she did during the finale, after that, and on torchwood.

Years
  • I'm just getting back into Doctor Who, I stopped watching when Amy left. At the moment, I'm rewatching all the way from season one (2005), I'm halfway through Season Four. I might not post too often at first because of that since obviously I will have nothing to say with regards to current episodes.

Favorite Doctor: 10th (sometimes nostalgia makes me think 9th, I also really like 11th but there were so many bad episodes during his spell that it's hard to pick him)
    Favorite Companion: Amy (Rose would be a close second if she never returned in series four with the strange voice)
    Favorite episode: Vincent and the Doctor. I was surprised that this was well received in general though.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Season 9, ep 5. Doctor who: A girl who died
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's another two partner, so she will be a part of next ep of course. Ashildr!

Season 9, ep 5. Doctor who: A girl who died
    Spoiler:
    I actually liked the whole ep very much! My fav in s9 so far. Funny, Clara was good, the Doctor was good, the village was not too generic a group.

But the "big reveal"... We had been waiting since Capaldi was casted and now this? They better make Ashildr's story worth waiting for !

Last edited:

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • Hi! I actually haven't been watching Doctor Who for very long. I got into it this month (or was it last month? Time really flies) because my friend was always talking about it. So far, I like what I've seen. Haven't watched any classic episodes yet, but I may soon. I hope you can let me join ^_^

Favorite Doctor: The tenth doctor
    Favorite episode: Hmmm... I'd say it's a tie between "Smith and Jones" and "The Christmas Invasion". But New Earth was really good and so was The Doctor Dances! Okay, when I narrow it down... Smith and Jones.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi! I actually haven't been watching Doctor Who for very long. I got into it this month (or was it last month? Time really flies) because my friend was always talking about it. So far, I like what I've seen. Haven't watched any classic episodes yet, but I may soon. I hope you can let me join ^_^

Favorite Doctor: The tenth doctor
    Favorite episode: Hmmm... I'd say it's a tie between "Smith and Jones" and "The Christmas Invasion". But New Earth was really good and so was The Doctor Dances! Okay, when I narrow it down... Smith and Jones.
    Welcome to the club, and the fandom! You just wait, you have so many great episodes ahead of you :)

Episode "The Woman Who Died" (spoilers for those who haven't seen season 9)
    Spoiler:

more spoileeers for those who haven't watched the Moffat seasons:
    Spoiler:

Back