• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Even though I know that I'm a little late on the Goat Simulator craze, can I just say how amazing and funny the trailer for the game is? I just realized that it's a complete parody of the Dead Island game trailer haha xD

Dead Island game trailer:
Spoiler:
Goat Simulator game trailer:
Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Oh my god, I hadn't seen it either. I kind of wish I'd clicked the links for the trailer earlier in the week because I think I would have completely lost it if I sat down to watch the trailer without knowing it was a parody. That was so ridiculous, hahaha.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hmm... If I had to pick a gaming laptop from either Toshiba or Asus...

If I went with the Toshiba, I'd have familiarity going on with that, having the mostly same keyboard layout and port layout, and I'd pretty have to relearn nothing, but battery life is a serious concern, as it won't last long enough to go through a 3-hour class without dying. It's also classy enough as not to be loud.

If I went with the Asus, well, the performance is probably through the roof, and it'd also last long unplugged, but it's... really expensive, and looks like a kid's dream laptop.

Hmm...

Something tells me I might be able to get away with a "not quite gaming" laptop...

Glameow

Purrrfect~
Years
I'd watch trying to game on a laptop as well as working on other things with it. They can be versatile, but all the same, the motherboard can only handle so much.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
So uh, they put Bruce Lee in the latest UFC game as a pre-order bonus.

This isn't as dumb as Mike Tyson in WWE, but jesus Jeet Kune Do is awfully limited in MMA. Jeet Kune Do at its core is wild and illegal in sports martial arts.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Yeah, I get what you're saying, Jeet Kune Do can easily work in MMA and it shows.

Just not Bruce Lee's particular dangerous style. It's not really the fact that JKD is in MMA, it's Bruce Lee doing MMA that bothers me here.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Off-topic, I have FINALLY, after LITERAL YEARS of trying (off-and-on). obtained the Sun Sigil in Final Fantasy X.

Oh my god. The pain in my head and left thumb may never fade.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Off-topic, I have FINALLY, after LITERAL YEARS of trying (off-and-on). obtained the Sun Sigil in Final Fantasy X.

Oh my god. The pain in my head and left thumb may never fade.

Excellent. Now defeat all of the Dark Aeons, complete everyone's sphere grid, finish the monster arena, and beat Penance.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Excellent. Now defeat all of the Dark Aeons, complete everyone's sphere grid, finish the monster arena, and beat Penance.
I wish very badly that I had the International version so I could to the two on the ends. I still need to get the Jupiter and Venus Sigils before I get everyone's weapon. Completing the sphere grid with everyone isn't as tough as it sounds, but maxing stats, that's a different beast altogether. I have a LOT of the Monster Arena finished, and having the Caladbolg finished means that I'll have a MUCH easier time against Shinryu. It'll get even more so once I pick up the Jupiter Sigil (I just need to wait for it to show -- I'm a pretty good Blitzball player. Just finished off a round and won 8-0). I don't like my odds of getting the Venus Sigil any time soon.

I'm gonna have to redo this when I get the HD version, though, huh. WELP

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I don't know how you can do it honestly. The only FF game I've completely finished was Final Fantasy 1 GBA and PSP, and only because I love the postgame dungeons to death. A lot of the games are completionist nightmares, and X-2 seems to be the biggest offender.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
I don't know. I guess I just really, really love playing FF10.

I took a shot at one of the Original Creations, though, and I'm really gonna have to go back and do some more min-maxing type work. I need more Magic spheres, nobody's Magic stat is strong enough to abuse the strategy that I have for Neslug to outdo his LUDICROUS regen.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
The Sun Sigil only took me about 2 hours, Yuna has the easiest weapon to get, Currently playing Blitzball for Waka's Sigil, I love FFX to death xD.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I really have to get my hands on the HD version for PS3...
You guys talking about FF makes me want to go out and buy it right now!!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I bought it on the Vita, I love it, being able to just grind while watching TV is perfect. Some people hate it on Vita though but personally I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back