• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*wild Arms Fan Club**-----d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    ...Man!! you DO NOT make things eaiser on me...IN ANYTHING!!! *she beats me in just about everything becuase she doesn't stop until it's 100% done..But...that's why she's a good gamer!! but seriously...*paints sign...HOW DID YOU BEAT RAGU O RAGA??!!

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    Keizah said:
    I liked WA ACF better than the original...Zed made it that much better..I really wanted him to be a hero on the first on so I almost fell off a chair when I got him.
    Hmm, is that so? I still like the original out of all of the games. Alter Code: F was still a very good game. I got into the craze and ended up buying the memory card, stationary set, and mousepad when I saw them at a store in town. ^_^

So, does anyone have any favorite soundtracks from the series? My favorite is the Wild Arms OST, closely followed by The 4th Detonator Original Score.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    ...Nice sig....I have some that samuri sent me...I'll send you some..Yeah..the music is really good!!

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    o_o Eleniak Witch? I've visted that Wild ARMs Fan website before. It's great. o.o Welcome, by the way! It seems you're more familiar to the music than Kimi and Keizah. Wild ARMs is just a great series.

Yeah, Michiko Naruke was inspired by a lot of music. If you noticed, the "Village of the Elw" song has the theme from a movie (can't remember which), and so does "Lonely World", "Lone Bird in the Shire/Filgaia", and the battle theme of Liz and Ard. Have you, by any chance, listened to her other works? It took me a very long time to find out of other game music she composed. One of her earliest works (the Valis III soundtrack) was great, but it doesn't sound like the music she composes today.

Keizah... I prefer the original. <3 So much nostalgia there. But ACF, aside from the TERRIBLE grammar Agetec has, was very good. Most of Michiko Naruke's music in there was perfect.

eleniak_witch said:
    Hmm, is that so? I still like the original out of all of the games. Alter Code: F was still a very good game. I got into the craze and ended up buying the memory card, stationary set, and mousepad when I saw them at a store in town. ^_^

So, does anyone have any favorite soundtracks from the series? My favorite is the Wild Arms OST, closely followed by The 4th Detonator Original Score.
    Right on, eleniak! The original is still the best. I wish I could buy the artbooks and manga. x_x I've seen the Wild ARMs: Alter Code F memory card... I want it. So much.
    I would rate the soundtracks in this order:
    06. Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition
    05. Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator (I must say, Masato Kouda did an excellent job in covering up for Michiko Naruke)
    04. Wild ARMs: Twilight Venom (Kow Otani did a very good job)
    03. Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd
    02. Wild ARMs: Alter Code F
    01. Wild ARMs
    Michiko Naruke is a goddess... x_x

Eleniak, have you heard all of the CDs? Wild ARMs Original Game Soundtrack, Wild ARMs DRAMA vol. 1, Wild ARMs 2nd Ignition Original Soundtrack, Wild ARMs: Twilight Venom Anime Soundtrack, Wild ARMs DRAMA vol. 2, alone the world: Wild ARMs vocal collection, Wild ARMs: Advance 3rd Original Soundtrack, Wild ARMs DRAMA vol. 3, Wild ARMs: Alter Code F Original Score, Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator Original Score, and Wild ARMs Complete Tracks?
    I've heard and have them all, except the Wild ARMs TV soundtrack, and the three DRAMA CDs. The alone the world vocal collection is amazing. Anyone in this club is unfortunate if they haven't heard the alone the world vocal collection.

Who are all the musicians known to Wild ARMs? All I know of are the composer (Michiko Naruke, Kow Otani, SHO WADA, Masato Kouda, Nobuyuki Shimizu, Ryuta Suzuki), the arrangers (Kazuhiko Toyama, Michiko Naruke, Takeo Miratsu), and the singers (Machiko Watanabe, Kaori Asoh, Akiko Hiramatsu, Yumi Kakazu, Toru Ohkawa, Mitsuru Ogata, Takahiro Sakurai, Yui Horie, Mitsuki Saiga, Fujiko Takimo, Kiyoyuki Yanada, Moyu Arishima, Yukana Nogami, Tomoyuki Morikawa, Akemi Okamura, Masumi Asano, Akira Ishida, Kazuhiko Inoue, Hideo Ishikawa, Toshihiko Seki, Naoki Takao, Shinichi Naruke).
    ... I'm so addicted.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    Yes, I've heard of all the CDs. I've seen some of them at the CD shops I usually go to. Unfortunately I usually don't have the money to buy them ^^;. I only have the Wild Arms Original Game Soundtrack, Wild Arms Alter Code: F Original Score, and Wild Arms: The 4th Detonator Original Score. As for artbooks, I only have the one for Wild Arms: The 4th Detonator. I also got the premium box for Wild Arms Advanced 3rd, the one that came with the figurine of Virginia, the character cards of the four main characters, a small bag with the WAA3 logo, a cellphone strap, and Janus Cascade's necklace. I just can't get enough of the series ^^

(On a side note: If you guys have any suggestions for the fansite I'm working on, could you please PM me about it or something? It's still in the works ^^; )

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    >_> I envy you, Eleniak. I envy you so much.

I can't think of much suggestions for your site... if you'd like, I can contribute around 20-40 MIDIs I've worked on from the Wild ARMs series.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    Wow! That's a lot of MIDIs! If you don't mind, that would be great if I could get some to put up. You'll receive credit, of course ^_^

Kimicatdemon

Years
    ...NICE RIDDLE!!! *slaps eleniak witch on the back and laughs...It's not that far now....muhahaha...

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    eleniak_witch said:
    Wow! That's a lot of MIDIs! If you don't mind, that would be great if I could get some to put up. You'll receive credit, of course ^_^
    I can give you a list of the MIDIs I have made:
    WA1
    Into the Wilderness
    Clash & a Promise
    Funeral March
    Morning Journey
    A Sister's Thought
    Promise to the Blue Sky
    Boy of Hope
    Lone Bird in the Shire
    Critical Hit!
    Town
    Bird in the Sky
    Courage
    Alone in the World
    The Elw Dimension
    Village of the Elw
    Adlehyde Castle
    Oops...
    Not a Plain Child, but a Young Lady!
    Moments of Tension
    Rudy's Companions
    Mother
    Zeik
    Boomerang Flash!
    Victory!
    Cecilia
    Port Timney
    Rune Festival
    Photosphere
    Inn
    WA2
    Foreboding Star
    You'll Never Be Alone No Matter Where You Go
    Don't Worry, Just Believe
    GreenHell
    Hem. Gazzo
    Toka & Ge
    Town to the Western Winds
    Battle Against Lord Blazer
    Battle Force
    WA3
    Migiratory Birds
    Gunmetal Action
    Only the Sky Night Knows

And here's some I'm working on:
    WA1
    Battle Against the Mid-Boss
    WA2
    - - - - -
    WA3
    Advanced Wind (I have most of it done)
    Gun-Equipped Calvalry
    Scenery Called "Everyday"
    Finish Today, Then...
    A Person's Warmth
    Losing One's Way in Darkness, Losing Something in Darkness (Almost done)
    You Look Defeated When Sad
    Ready? Lady Gunfire!!!
    A Party So Long As the Stars Exist
    To the End of the Wasteland
    Wings (Almost done with this one, too)
    WA4
    The 4th Detonator
    I Look Up at the Sky Because You Are There
    Catastrophe Now
    For the Sake of One Flower
    Over the Wind
    Totally Busy
    Gloom of the Duelist
    Feeling the Bonds (This one isn't that easy)
    Starlight and the Passing Breeze
    I Look Up at the Sky Because You Are There (The extended version played in the battle with Hauser) (Almost done, by the way)
    Neverending Story
    As Time Goes By... Never Forget Me...
    Yet Another Ex. File
    The Hand Reaching Out to the Sky Above
    WAF
    Introduction
    Boy of Hope
    Filgaia
    The Shadow Blocking the Way
    Deployment
    Alone in the World
    Morning Call
    Funeral March
    Princess Sorceress
    Row of Houses
    Adlehyde Castle Town
    The Power Which Supports the World
    Big Entrance
    Warrior's Whistle
    Holy Mother of Darkness
    Companions (Almost done... this song is amazing)
    The Silent You
    The Elw Dimension
    Sealed Town
    Remorse and a Promise
    Yearning
    War Demon
    Goodnight, Earth Golem...
    The Prologue, Beginning From Here

Thankfully, I have an incredible ability to be able to play a song by listening to it 1-3 times. Which is why I can make so much MIDIs, but the only problem is that I can't get quiet notes and percussion onto MIDIs.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    kimi_catdemon said:
    ...NICE RIDDLE!!! *slaps eleniak witch on the back and laughs...It's not that far now....muhahaha...
    Ita...! *rubs her back* What's not far? O.o

Samuri, you could try sending some of the Wild Arms 1 MIDIs first, it that's alright with you. Whichever way is easier I guess.

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    I think she means may...after all...she won't quit yapping about it...it's funny to make her suffer like that...but anyway, I think it's the same thing with the music. wa one...wa4 is second.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    you know....I'm don't know...ifI made a cosplay costume of a girl...who should it be? Yulie or Raquel.....hmmm....

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I thought of that...but the hardest part will be the belts...SHE HAS SO MANY!!! *how does she unbuckel her shoes??o.o

tinichi_the_samurai

Fearless Samurai.....
    Years
    GOMEN NASSAI!!!! *runs in the club
    I just remebered I had this account...just wait for me to get in the swing of things...Anyway,I'd cosplay......jude if anyone..he's short enough. XP

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Mehaha!! You forgot!! Anyway, today is saturday...I should watch more WA...I should also get ack to playing WA4 to 100%.....;___; it's so hard to beat that Ragu o Raga.....I'm never prepared...(i always find myself needing something..)

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    kimi_catdemon said:
    you know....I'm don't know...ifI made a cosplay costume of a girl...who should it be? Yulie or Raquel.....hmmm....
    If you wanna be accurate, I say Yulie. You're the same age as her.

If I ever had to, I'd cosplay as either Yulie or Lilka. :)

Kimicatdemon

Years
    yeah..that's true..and Her outfit would be easier....no so many belt loops....X____X

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    Today was my birthday, and I ended up getting some cash. I decided to stop by Heiwado Records and got Wild ARMs Complete Tracks. x]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back