• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you get Platinum?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Online now
    Ill probably end up getting it, despite my wifi not working anymore and the wifi battling was my main motivation for getting it =[. Although there is still in-game stuff to do i guess like the battle tower/frontier which are cool, so meh =p

not sure if ill get it.
    im more interested in getting a G/S/C remake...

I agree with this =]

Sheek

Paladin
    Years
    I'll be getting. I don't really know why, prolly just for the fun of it. Heck, it's something new, why not go for it?

The real games I'm waiting for are the GSC remakes (if they even make them), which I'll get getting without a doubt.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    i already have it. i pre ordered it from japan and when it came out they shipped it to america. its pretty good. graphics kick ass in it

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I'm probably going to be getting it. Since I already have diamond and all the other games. I might as well get platinum. Also, since it wi-fi on platunim might get very popular, it will be easier to find people to battle.

Years
    I really want to see the improved graphics and some of the tutor moves are sweet.

Also if they start giving out events I wanna be there

u still need to beat 8th Gym(i guess),den maybe u can get an event~

Shadow™

Years
    I plan on getting it on the day it's released. I'm probably going to just start a new game, but if I need too, I will transfer some Pokemon from Diamond or Pearl.

Years
    I will most definately be getting the game!!! The Battle Recorder I've heard and SEEN looks to awesome to pass up!!!

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    platinum is the only reason i haven't sold my DS. the problem is, after this, what will they call the games? topaz?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    I heard some bad reviews but i have every pokemon game so i will prolly buy it

Black Omega Zero

Ware Wa Meshia Nari GHAHAHAHA!
    Years
    I don't know... this is so hard... I don't really know... I love my Black Trainer Card in my Pokemon Pearl, besides, nothing's missing in that game... but Platinum's sprites are soooooooooooooo COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don't know...

Back