• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you Get the Shiny Pichu Jan. 30-Feb. 14 at Gamestop?(America)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Might get three of them before I go to work on Thursday. One for each D/P/Pt... I might give the third on away tho.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • I planning on going this Saturday with two of my friends. We don't have a Gamestop where I live in Arizona, so we'll probably go to Prescott or Flagstaff.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • I won't get it, for I have no way to trade it to HG. And I don't trust online people, so I couldn't use wifi. And lastly, I like to restart my Pokemon games, so it will just get erased if I somehow transfer it anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Wait, do you have to trade in Pokemon Diamond or Pearl of Platinum for the Pichu or do you just have to show them you have the game?

You just walk in and receive it as a Mystery Gift VIA wireless... (Assuming you unlocked Mystery gift...)

Edit: I'll try to get one, I can't around here, so I'll probably have to trade for one...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    I go two of them but I am going to trade the second one away since I am only getting hg anyway no need for two of them.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Yup, got mine yesterday. I also pre-ordered HeartGold. Can't wait to get the Spiky eared pichu when I get that. :D

Bwazzam

*explosion noise*
    Years
  • Yep I'm getting one. Me and my girlfriend are going to gamestop to get some. Although I can get three for my D/P/Pt games I have.

I...am stuck in the gutter.

Ahh, so, it didn't work.
    I'm guessing not all GameStops are participating, like rockman said. Even though I know that, I'll keep trying. :T

Last edited:
    Years
  • If anyone is unable to get the Pikachu Colored Pichu, and would like one. Give me a Pm and i'll be glad to trade you one. Trade me a junk Pokemon in return. Also i will be getting the Jirachi Event when it comes around, so same deal for that one also.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • From January 30th to February 14th, You can get the Pikachu colored Pichu if you want in order to encounter the Notched Ear Pichu in Ilex Forest. Don't believe me, here's the link: https://www.pokemon.com/us/special/shiny_pichu

Tell why or why not you will get it, 'kay?

Yes, I happened to be in Gamestop because my wonderful girlfriend was buying me some gamecards. I had my DS on me, as I do usually, and I noticed the poster on the front door. I didn't "plan" on going to get the Pichu, but I did stumble upon it.

Hey, it's a free shiny Pokemon that has some sort of "collectible" status, so I put forth the effort of getting it via the Mystery Gift option, and then left the store.

I'm quite fond of it, actually.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I already got it; three of them (Diamond 1, Diamond 2, and Platinum). x:

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2010
    Fudge yea! I'm hoping my mom will take me tomorrow. REALLY hoping, I won't evolve it 'cuz ew. And, I'll be getting the spiky-eared pichu when HG/SS comes out.

Phantom Kat

A Daydreamer Longing To Write
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    I just got mine. :3 Actually, I downloaded three: one on my Pearl, one for my friend on his Pearl, and one on my brother's extra Diamond. When I got there, I couldn't download it, and after I pre-ordered my copy of Soul Silver and asked the lady at the counter, she said, "Oh yeah. We're having it right now," and she whipped out a DS so that my brother and I could download the Pichu. I wasn't expecting for them to have one cartridge in a DS to give out the Pichu (that only happened to me once at the TRU Manaphy event), so I'm glad I asked instead of just calling it quits. I thought it was going to turn out event-less, like the last two GameStops I tried. xD

Also, the lady told me about the Jirachie event, so now I know they'll have that one instead of worrying they won't. :)

Oh yeah; I won't evolve my Pichu. I already have the Level 100 PKTOPIA Raichu on my team.

- Kat

Back