• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you play this game fast or slow ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Playing it Slow, So i can have all my Favorite Pokemans around the same Level when i go for the Elite4. So then I can just use Different combinations against them.
    ^_^

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    S l o w l y. I'm trying to enjoy all the feautures. I'm going to actually have to train.
    I'm lazy, but It'll be a blast.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Probably slow since I'm up to already 40+ minutes without a badge ^_^"
    -This is my first time playing the GSC games so might as well explore everything.:)

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Playing it and defeating the game in less than 20h is no fun. It's not worth the 45.19$ you pay for it.

I'm going to take it slow and savour the moments. Playing fast always makes me regret later; I did it once. That's not how Pokémon is supposed to be played lol!

Bagelz

Super Nerd
    Years
    I'm off of school all week, so I'll definitely beat E4 before the week is done. However, I'm taking my time to catch just enough pokemon so i won't yell at myself for rushing through HG ;)

Back